Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

chapter 15:

(Jackson)

My worst fear comes to life I fallen through the ice. Odd thing was I couldn't feel the coldness.

My lugs felt like they would bust from lack of air. At that moment memories flashed before me. Thing was not just my memories. I hear a voice say, " Who you were in your first life is who you are now. The fears you have you must let go. Except what you are, let go of the past."

What on Earth did that mean? Oddly I remember of the years being trapped under the ice. I realized I was one with my father before he died. When the moon tried to save us my soul split.

Explains the voices in my head. Dad's sister who he saved from falling through the ice. I had dad's past memories.

I realized that was years ago. Excepting the fact I'm my own person. All that matter to me was the present. I open my eyes found strength I swum to the surface.

Once at top I gasped for air crawled to the ice taking lungs full of air.
I heard Melody cry out.

Feeling weak I didn't think I could make it over to the others. I found the strength to crawl across the ice. I didn't try to stand.

" Come on Jackson you can make it."

" Come on mate."

" Jackson be careful."

The others encouraged me. Before I knew I was at the shore. Rider and Raven help me the rest of the way.

Everyone hugged me. Storm was crying. " I was scared that I lost you."

I hugged her. I let go looked around.

"What happen to those nightmares chasing you?"

"The bloody beast just disappear." Bunny said.

I looked around.

"Guys there's a capsule here. It's dad's."

Everyone looked at me baffled.