Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 16:

(Storm)

How in the world would my brother know Dad's capsule here. He must of known what I was thinking.

"Tooth said the capsules hold child hood memories. Those memories are connected to that person. Rider how did you know where yours was?"

" I heard my mother's voice." Rider mouthed.

"Crikey, that means we can find them easier."

For some reason I looked at Raven. She looked at. Than we both glanced at Jackson.

Jackson explained how he knows that dad's capsule was here because the memories he had were strong. He explained that he's connected to dad's child hood memories.

"Well that explains a lot." Raven shrugged like she already knew. That's very odd.

I realized Melody and Spark was gone. Bunny noticed as well.

"Crikey, where Melody and spark go?"

We heard laughing. It was dark Jack. He had black blood running down the side of his head.

"All right creep what you do to my sister?"

" I pushed her into a dark portal to Pitch's. Oh, I'm not Dark Jack. He was destroyed by Pitch last year."

" We should of known. This mate don't have a staff."

"Than who are you?"

"I'm you princess."

"Crikey!" Great the rabbit got me saying it.