Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 26:

(Jackson)

Hours later I heard Raven moan. " Are we there yet?" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't make me turn this nightmare around."

Kit giggled. Raven rolled her eyes. I heard the voice. I stopped Shadow. I closed my eyes and listened. It was faint, but I could hear it.

"Shadow keep heading South. I hear the voice."

Shadow took off running. We got so far I stop Shadow and listen. The girls would stay silent. I heard the voice it was still far.

"Raven, please use your portal to send us at less two miles."

"Okay."

Raven open a shadow portal. Shadow went through it. We get to the other side.

The voice was clearer and louder. I looked around. Raven tapped my shoulder and point left.

" Look a broken bed frame."

That was it! That's where Pitch live. Kit lean to the side and looked.
"So we going down there?"

I didn't answer her question. I jumped off Shadow. I pulled a Storm. Not thinking twice, not thinking at all. I just jumped down the hole.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Raven)

"Did he just go down there?"

Kit nodded we get off Shadow and go after him. When Jackson hit the ground we landed on top of him. Shadow came down landed on us.

"Your going on a diet Shadow."

We get up and look around.

"JACKSON!"

We all look up. Melody was in a cage with Rider.

"Where's Storm?"

"Shes up here, but like dad she's over heating and she cuddling the day lights out of the Easter Bunny."

Pitch showed up. "Well looks like I have guess."

"We'er not here for a tea party Pitch."

" You sound so much like a Frost kid."

I looked at Jackson. For the first I saw no fear. We walked up to the Boogeyman.

"I found the capsules."

Pitch looked baffled. He couldn't believe it. Kit pulled out the eight capsules showed Pitch.

"Thant can't be! I have the capsules! Besides there are nine not eight."

Jackson smiled. " I know I slipped a capsule on you."

Pitch reached into his pocket I didn't know he had, and pulled out Jack Frost's capsules.

" I used that to find you."

" How clever."