Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 27:

(Jackson)

Pitch seem steamed. He summoned more nightmares. "Oh, right boy. No more games."

"Aw really. I was just starting to have fun."

I said something I thought I would never say. At less to the King Of Nightmares.

" You don't scare me Pitch!"

"You don't fear the Boogeyman? You should."

I threw a snowball in his face. He took his hand and wiped the snow away.

"Get that brat."

The Nightmares came at us. "Raven you and shadow take care of the nightmares. Kit find away to free everyone. Leave Pitch to me."

I froze a nightmare that came at me. I went for Pitch. I used my powers he seem to doge every attack. I could hit him with a snowball every time.

Pitch grabbed me by the throat. He tossed me at the wall.

"You know if your father dies from over heating you will die too."

" I know I will. I'm part of his soul."

"Oh, so you know."

I got to my hands and knees. Pitch grabbed me by my hair. Threw me at another wall. It's like I was weaken.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw dad's staff, but it was snapped in half. If I could put it back together.

I staggered to my feet. I slid over and grabbed the staff.

" That silly little twig won't do you know good Jackson."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Kit)

Raven sent me to a portal to one of the hanging cages. I look down. I see Jackson getting tossed about like a rag doll.

I look in the cage. "Storm looks bad."

"Dad isn't any better.Can you get us down?"

" I can free you, but the getting down part you'll have to find away."

"My hair."

" Melody, your hair isn't that long." Bunny said.

" That's another power of mind. I can make it grow as long I need it."

Okay, I did not know that. I started playing with the lock. Trying what ever I could to unlock it.

The cage will start swinging because a nightmare would come for me. I've came close to falling a few times.

"Raven! Try to keep the nightmares busy!"

" What you think I'm trying to do? "

"Try harder!" I cried.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Raven)

I'm about to lose my mind and temper with these nightmares. Its hard to fight something that equally match your power. Even shadow was equally matched.

I saw Jackson with his father's staff. Every time he try to put it together Pitch would attack.

I called shadow. He ran over. " Shadow, stall Pitch!"

I created a portal Shadow went through. He came out another portal jumped Pitch.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jackson)

Using my powers I was able to put the staff together. There was a flash of light. The staff was now one peace.

Pitch kicked Shadow off. He saw what I did.

"No!" He screamed