Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

chapter 4

( Melody)

I couldn't believe it. It was the guardians. Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, North, and the Sandman. They looked the way mother had described in her stories. I will admit I was a little star struck. Storm, on the other hand, wanted to turn Bunny into a fur coat.
-----------------------------------------------
(Storm)

“So the Big Four?”

“ Good you know us, We know you three.” Bunny said, looking up from an egg he was painting.

“ You do?” Melody gasped.

I wanted be a smart alec, but my sweet sisters childish innocents. I bit my tongue. I just chuckled.

“Yes, we do.” Tooth said.

North looked at us. “We need your help and it's time you three knew the truth. Follow me.” No questions asked we followed North. Walk out the door I just about got my head taken off by a toy plane.
-------------------------------------------------
(Jackson)

We followed North through the work shop. I tried to keep up, but me and Melody had to stop and look around. Storm would grab the neck of our shirts and pull. I noticed a few times she stopped herself to look. We pushed her forward.

The work shop was amazing. There was two things I notice mom never told us. Yetis made the toys and the elves kept getting in the way. One of the Yetis accidentally painted one elf green.

“Keep up!” I heard North shout.

We got to Norths office. Once we were in he closed the door- which was strange because you couldn't really hear the buzzing work shop.

Before he explained he offered us cookies. Me and Melody took one. Storm just shock her head and pushed the plate away. North put the plate back on the table.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(storm)
So North told us the stories we heard were true. About the Warriors of Seasons, Them, and Pitch. Turns out Pitch wants revenge. Turns out were not the only on who's missing our parents. So is Nala and Rider Haddock; dragon riders of Beark and Destiny; princess of Scotland.

“Why us?” Jackson asked.

That's when North said something our father would always tell us. “ There's something very special about each of you.”

I looked over at Jackson than Melody. We all looked at North. “ Man in Moon chose you three .”

When he said the Man in Moon, I hear my mother's voice saying, “If the Moon tells you something. You must believe it. He chooses his guardians.”

“I'll help. Besides Boogeyman has our mom and dad.”

“ You can count me in.” Jackson said.

“ If they go I really don't have a choice.”

“Your not going to shove us in a bag again and throw us in another portal, are you?”

North chuckled at that. Sadly Jackson was serious. “No worry, I won't unless you want me to.”

“Yeah, no thanks Santa. “ Melody said looking at me. “Hey, he said it, not me.”I said almost in a guilty tone.

“Lets get our friends help before Pitch knows and tries to stop us.”

Melody went pale. “ I think he already knows!” She pointed to a over sized bull dog made of sand with glowing red eyes in the corner. Of the room

Bunny seem more friendly than this thing.