Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 9:

(Storm)

A game? What is Pitch up to? I looked at him. Than glanced around the others they seem confused as much as I was.

" What's this game?"

I was curious. He pulled out a capsule. Not just a capsule, a tooth capsule, that Tooth kept teeth of a child in. On the bottom was a pitcher of a young girl.

"The game is you have to find nine of these tooth capsules. You have ten days to do so. Than you must face me. Last one standing wins. If you refuse or you don't fine the capsules you can say good-bye to your family and friends."

We looked at each other. There wasn't a choice in the matter. We agree.

"One last thing. You got to keep from getting captured by my nightmares. I'll give you a hint to the first one it's here."

Pitch disappeared only his wicked laugh echoed through the air.

"Whose capsules do we have to fine?" Melody asked squeezing the poor elf's eyes out of his pointed head.

" More than likely it would be Destiny, Faith, Hope, Nala, Rider, me, yours, Jackson, I don't who the last one would be."

" We better start looking mate. Sandie wake up."

"Were to look?" North asked

I pointed, " Inside the castle." He headed inside. We'll be here all night.