Status: Hopefully you guys will like this story .

New Beginnings

The New Move

I dragged my bags to the car and loaded them in. I walked to Cierra, Nesha, and Andre. I gave each of them a hug. "Imma miss you guys," I said.

"Promise us your going to call us almost everyday," Cierra said.

"I promise."

I looked at Andre he was really quiet. I grabbed his hand and walked further down from everyone.

"Hey why you so quiet lately?" I asked him.

"I'm just not feeling this move, how do I know if you ain't going to cheat on me with them other niggas," he said.

I looked at him like he crazy.

"Why would you even think that? Of course I'm not going to cheat on you over there. I love you, you should know that. Now take those thoughts out of your mind." I kissed him.

"Come on Reginae we need to leave!" my dad yelled.

I looked at Andre tears coming down my face and gave him a hug and one last kiss. "Bye I love you."

"Love you too babe."

I gave my friends hugs and said my last goodbyes and got in the car. This is going to be a new start for me. I hope this is not going to be that bad. I sat in the car in silence till we got to our new place. My parents said I'm going to like our new place and town. Hopefully I do and that I can make new friends over there. I'm really scared about my first day to school tomorrow. I hate being the new student. Everyone stares at you like you a new type of breed. Hopefully these bitches don't cross eye me when I get over there because I really don't have time for drama. I just want to enjoy my junior year. I closed my eyes and took a nap till we got there.

"Sweetie get up, we're home," my mom said shaking me.

I rubbed my eyes and look at our new house. It was very beautiful and big. I grabbed my bags and walked inside. Everything in the inside was gorgeous. The way the rooms were decorated was so pretty. The ceilings were so high, I felt like we were living like the celebrities.

"Your room is upstairs it's the first door to the right," my dad said.

"Alright dad."

I walked upstairs and went to my room. I was in awe, my room looked like the master bedroom. It was so big and pretty pink. I had a queen size bed, a walk-in closet, and a bathroom with a jacuzzi. My dream has finally came true I jumped on my bed with a big smile on my face. This isn't as bad than I thought. I can enjoy myself here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave comments please, I know the first chapter isn't that good yet.