Status: Hopefully you guys will like this story .

New Beginnings

First Day of School

So today is the first day of school and I'm really nervous. My mom drove me to school the closer we got the more my stomach hurt.

"We're here , good luck on your first day baby," she said kissing my cheek,

"Thanks mom."

I got out the car and looked at the school. It was pretty big, it was actually a decent looking school for black people. I looked around there was the ratchets, the preppies, the nerds, the jocks. Typical high school groups. I walked towards the school. I could feel stares and hear comments while I'm walking by.

"Who's that?"

"Damn she bad."

"Look at that ass."

I felt like the comments would never end. I had to hear more till I got to the principal's office. I was relieved when I got there. I walked to the front desk and the talk to the secretary.

"Hi I'm Reginae and I'm the new student," I said.

"Oh yes Ms. Gregor we've been expecting you I'm Mrs. Glessen. It's nice to have you here we've looked thru to records and your an excellent student. We hope you carry your success around here. Here's your schedule trust me its easy to find your way around here just look at the numbers on the buildings wall. If you need any assistance just come down here and I will help you," she said with the cutest southern accent.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

I looked at schedule my first period was US history. Great the most boring class to have in the beginning of the day. The bell rang, oh shit looks like I'm late. I looked at the number building and hurried my ass to class. I walked in and everyone looked at me even the teacher.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay Reginae its your first day I'll cut you some slack. Everyone this is Reginae and she's our new student here at Piper High," said the teacher.

I gave a lil smile and waved.

"You can sit behind Brianna."

A girl raised her hand and I walked over there and sat down. I felt like all eyes were glued on me. I looked around the class and no one was paying to the teacher. People were on their cellphones, doing their makeup, listening to music. Then walks this very pretty girl she was short and very thick, but she was dressed like a hoe. She had the shortest tight dress ever, her butt cheeks were almost out. While she was walking towards me boys were smacking her butt and she ain't do nothing bout it. She must've liked it. She stopped next to me and gave me a dirty look.

"Umm excuse me, your in my seat get your ass up," she said.

In my head I was so furious I wanted to burst, but I couldn't react on my first day.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said picking up and finding another empty seat.

"Excuse you Dasia , watch your mouth don't talk to our new student like that," Mr. Gards said.

"Whatever!" she said.

I looked at her, I could already tell that me and her will have future problems. The rest of the day I just sat in my classes and stayed quiet. Sadly I had Dasia in 3 of my classes. At lunch I didn't have no one to sit with, so I sat by myself in the courtyard to eat my lunch. Finally the bell rang and my dad was waiting for me outside.

"Hey dad."

"Hey sweetie how was your first day?"

"It was alright, but I'm really tired."

He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter, I promise the next chapter will get interesting. Comment please ! (: