Status: In Process

I've Gone Mad Loving You.

This Is How We Do

"Come on, Olive! It will be funnnnnn." My best friend, John O'Callaghan begged from the floor of my bedroom.
"I already told you yes, calm down." I rolled my green eyes, while rolling over on my bed.
"We need more help. Think one of your hot friends will be up to it?" John waggled his eyebrows, Rhi hit him on the shoulder.
"Hey! Did you forget I was in the room, babe?!" Rhi frowned and crossed her arms on her chest.
"I could never forget about you, baby. I loooooove you!" John sang out. John leaned out to kiss Rhi on the lips.
"Ew, no. Not in my room!" I screamed and threw a pillow at them. I reached for my phone and called Whitney. John stuck his tongue out at me.
"Hey Whit!" I laughed when she picked up on the second ring.
"Hey, Olive!"
"I have a HUGE favor to ask." I smirked.
"O-oh. O-okay." Whitney began to stutter.
"Would you be willing to come on tour with The Maine. We'd be selling merch, and it's only from October until November. The other bands would probably ask us to sell for them too, I mean we're young and hot." I laughed and pushed my blonde hair off my shoulder.
"What bands are going to be there?"
"All Time Low, Mayday Parade, The Maine, and Every Avenue. Rhi and I are helping out too."
"Sure," I could hear the smile in her voice, "I would love to. College can be put on hold or I can start it online or I could just not go." Whitney began to laugh.
"Thanks so much! We leave October first to Norfolk Virgina! Thanks! Love you, bye!"
"Love you too, byyyeee!" Whitney said before hanging up. John was up on his feet and sitting on me within minutes.
"DID SHE SAY SHE'D HELP?!" John yelled in my ear, while bouncing up and down on my stomach.
"Ugh. Yes. Get off of me!" I rolled my eyes and pushed him off. He flopped onto the floor.
"I can never take you two in public together, that's for sure." Rhi laughed and stood up.
"You love usssss." John laughed while running up to her and carrying her out of my room. Those dang kids were so in love, I hate them. I stood up to change into my Pajama shorts and a Blink-182 shirt. Dropping my skinny jeans into the hamper, I pondered if I'd actually meet a rockstar and fall in love. I mean, a girl can dream. I skipped into my bathroom and washed off my makeup. My mid-back length hair getting wet in the process, I groaned and reached for the brush. The brushed through my waves and pulled it back to form a side braid. As I slowly walked back into my room, I heard the faint giggles and kisses being planted in Rhi's room. I fell asleep while listening to Pink Floyd, wishing it was October.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's kind of short but the next one will be fast forward to October. xD Thoughts?