Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

I Was Your Chance To Feel Complete

***Kellin's P.O.V.***

I woke up around 9 to the sound of the shower running, Vic must be getting ready for work. I pulled back the covers and climbed out of bed. I slowly shuffled towards the bathroom, opened and closed the door as quietly as possible. I stripped down to nothing, silently placing my clothes on the counter. I could hear Vic singing in the shower and it was the cutest thing ever.

I opened the shower door and climbed in. He immediately jumped back in surprise.

"Kellin, holy shit." He said, holding his hand over his heart.

"Did I scare you?" I giggled, scooting closer to him.

He nodded, recovering from the scare and pulling me over into his embrace.

"I thought I'd surprise you in the shower." I smiled.

"What a lovely surprise."

I giggle before he leaned in to kiss me. We spent about 40 minutes in the shower before Vic realized the time and started rushing to get ready for work.

"I didn't realize what time it was." He said, grabbing a pair of jeans and a random shirt.

"It's hot outside, why don't you wear some shorts?" I questioned.

"I don't want people to see the scars on my legs." He answered.

"Oh."

To be honest, I totally forgot about his scars. We had seen every inch of each other’s bodies a countless number of times, so I guess I just stopped noticing them. Plus we both had them, so as bad as it sounds, it was kind of normal.

“Yea. Oh shit, I have to be there in 10 minutes,” He said, grabbing a beanie and throwing it over his still-damp curls.

“Okay. Do you still want me to bring you lunch today?” I questioned.

“Yes please.” he said, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. “Love you, I’ll see you tonight. If Mae comes over please keep her company.” He said, leaning in and kissing me on my forehead.

He was out the door before I could even reply. I didn’t want to keep Mae company. Mike could do that, since he’s always trying to get in her pants.

I sighed and made my way to the kitchen to get some breakfast. My fear of eating was slowly subsiding. I know that in order to conquer the fear that I had to eat more so I could get comfortable.

I pulled out milk and some granola cereal. I carefully poured the contents into the bowl and put them back where they were.

I made my way back to the room, cuddling up and beginning to eat my cereal. I kept hearing buzzing coming from somewhere in the bed. I set down my bowl and shoved the covers to the side. It was Vic’s phone, he must have left it, I might as well turn it off, the buzzing was beginning to annoy me. I unlocked his phone easily, his password was my name, he could be so predictable sometimes.

The first thing that popped up was a bunch of text messages from Mae, I rolled my eyes, but I was starting to get a little nosy. I clicked on them. Most of them were her calling him nicknames that I usually used for him like “Vicky” and shit like that. I was getting tired of putting up with her bullshit, this is now how a girl should talk to a guy who is clearly taken. I scrolled up a little and I came across some texts from last night. She sent him a text saying “love you.” He said it back.

***Vic’s P.O.V***

It was a slower day at the shop, but we still had a few bikes to work on. I was busy finishing up one that I had been working on for a while. I usually listen to music while working, but I left my cell phone at home so I was out of luck.

"Hey Vic, you have someone on the phone for you." One of the workers said from inside the building.

"Oh, okay thanks." I said, grabbing a towel and wiping the grease off of my hands.

I went inside and to the front desk, picking up the phone.

"You left your p-phone here." Kellin sniffled.

“Kellin what’s wrong?” I said immediately.

“So you love her, huh?”

“You’re scaring me, are you okay? What are you talking about?” I asked, totally confused about what he was trying to get at.

“I saw the texts between you and Mae. So when were you going to tell me about you two?” He said, in a horrifying calm way.

It took me a second to realize what he was talking about, After the conversation that we had last night we both said “Love you.” I guess that was what he was talking about.

“Babe, I-”

“Don’t call me that.” He screamed into the phone for the first time in this conversation. “I can’t fucking believe you.” He spat.

“It’s not even like that.” I rushed.

“Stop lying. I knew it, I knew exactly what was going on. I just didn’t say anything. I’m so fucking stupid for trusting you.” He began to yell.

I could hear thing moving and him walking all around the apartment in the background.

“Kells, what are you doing?” I asked, my heart racing a million beats a minute.

“I’m fucking done.”

WIth that the line went dead. I quickly told my boss that I had to leave immediately. I ran home as fast as my short little legs would carry me. I burst through the door and made my way to our room.

It was hectic. There were clothes everywhere. Kellin had two large suitcases out with a shitload of his stuff in them.

“What are you doing?” I asked in disbelief.

“I’m fucking leaving.” He said, pushing past me, making sure to hit me hard with his shoulder.

“If you would sit down for a second to let me explain this would all make sense.”

“No, fuck that. There is no explanation for telling that girl that you love her.” He yelled, grabbing his bags and heading towards the front of the apartment.

“Stop and let me talk to you.” I shouted back.

He clearly wasn’t listening so I grabbed one of his suitcases and pulled hard on it, causing him to stop walking.

“Let go.” He growled.

“No.”

I pulled harder, at this point we were having a tug of war match over this suitcase. After a while, the fabric began to rip and the contents went flying.

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

Kellin dropped the suitcase and came over to me, he paced both of his hands on my chest and shoved me back with all of the force he could muster up. I fell to the ground but jumped back up immediately and shoved him back. When I did that, something in him changed. He was full of rage.

"I fucking hate you!" He screamed.

"If you weren't such an asshole you'd hear me out."

"I don't want to hear the lies and bullshit you have to say."

"Just shut up." I spat

"How long have you two been fucking? Since I've been in the asylum right? She's the reason you won't fuck me, you already have someone."

"You're such an idiot." I yelled.

With that he lunged at me, tackling me to the ground. Before I knew it, his fists were flying. He repeatedly hit me in the face. I was able to push him off of me and before I register what I was doing, I began to do the same to him, I could feel blood dripping from my lip, he hit me hard.

“Hey stop.” I heard Mike yell, while running in to the room.

Kellin and I didn’t pay him any mind as we continued to attack each other, punching, slapping and kicking each other viciously.

After mike got over to us, he pulled us apart.

“What the fuck is going on?” He yelled at both of us.

“I’m trying to fucking leave.” Kellin said, picking up his stuff from the floor and his other suitcase.

He had tears in his eyes. He didn’t want to do this, I could tell.

“If you would just give me a fucking second to talk to you then I could explain everything.” I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

He just shook his head and continued to gather his stuff.

“I hate you.” He said quietly.

I was about to say something back, but then Mike interrupted.

“Just let him go bro, it’s ok.” He said, rubbing my back.

We watched quietly as he gathered all of his stuff. I looked up at his face and he had a bruise underneath his eye from where I had hit him. After collecting his stuff he was gone, without saying another word to me.

I sat on the ground and stared at the door after he slammed it. He’s gone. This person that I have given my life to is gone. What was I supposed to do without him? I began to sob like I never have before.

I hit him repeatedly. I promised myself that I would never do that to him. I wasn’t like Dylan.

Mike sat down next to me on the floor and held me. I needed him right now.

What do I have left? Mike and no one else. He’s gone and I felt like I was dreaming. How could he leave me? Why didn’t he just let me explain myself?

“This isd all for the best.” Mike whispered.

I shook my head. How could this be for the best? The love of my life was officially gone.

***Read A/N***
♠ ♠ ♠
this was the final chapter. yay. it's over. It's really hard to see this story end, because it's my first fanfic and stuff.. so yea.

thanks for commenting: EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER COMMENTED ON THIS STORY! I love all of you and your comments are what motivated me to keep writing.

I will start the sequel now. The more comments you make on this, the faster the sequel will come.