Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

I Hope You Will Forget Things I Still Lack

***Vic's P.O.V***

I got back to the apartment, carrying all the things I was going to give to Kellin. Hopefully he would forgive me. But I know Kellin, and the longer I take to apologize, the harder it is for him to forgive me.

I fumbled with my jacket pocket, trying to get my keys out. When I finally got them out I pushed open the door with my shoulder, seeing that my hands were full. After closing the door behind myself I was met with Mike in the living room.

"Hey bro." Mike mumbled, clicking through the channels.

"Hey." I sighed, setting all of the things I had in my hands.

"Ooooh. Food." He said, reaching toward it with grabby hands.

"It's not for you." I said, lightly slapping his hands away. "It's for Kellin."

Mike grumbled something that I really didn't care enough to hear and left the room. I set out all the food and flowers I got for him and made sure everything was perfect. I headed to the room and opened the door. He was laying under the covers in a ball.

"Kells." I whispered.

"What?" He replied, not even looking up at me.

"Could you come with me to the living room?"

"I'm too tired right n-now." He mumbled.

"Please?" I begged.

He sighed and slowly got out of bed. Without saying anything or even glancing at me he made his way to the living room. He stopped when he got to the table and stood there.

"I got you some dinner and a few movies." I said, grabbing his upper arm and rubbing it gently.

He pulled away and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Kells, I'm sorry." I said, going closer to him.

He rolled his eyes and turned away from me to return to the bedroom. I followed him and captured him in a hug from behind. Immediately nuzzling his neck with my nose.

"Vic let g-go." He said in an annoyed tone.

"No." I mumbled into his skin.

"You're pissing me off." He grumbled, struggling to get out of my grip.

I only tightened my grip on him and gave him little kisses on his neck.

"I love you." I murmured.

He still didn't answer, it hurt a bit, but at least he wasn't trying to get away anymore.

"Just come eat dinner with me please. " I begged.

"Ok, fine just let me go."

I did as told and let him go.

_

As time passed by Kellin was starting to talk more. Meanwhile, my phone was blowing up with texts from Dylan.

“Oh my gosh. Your phone has been vibrating for like the pat 5 minutes straight. Who is it?” Kellin asked, stuffing more noodles into his mouth.

“Just Mae.” I lied.

I felt horrible, but I wasn’t ready to tell him about Dylan. We needed to be stable before I told him anything extreme like that.

He rolled his eyes at the mention of Mae’s name.

“Why don’t you like her?” I asked before eating another piece of chicken.

“Because she has a thing for you.” He stated, like it was an obvious thing.

“No she doesn’t.” I denied.

“Vic, she wants your dick.” Kellin said bluntly.

I chucked before stuffing my face with more noodles.

“But your dick is mine.” Kellin said with a wink.

“It is.” I agreed with a grin.

He walked over to me with a grin on his face and sat down next to me. Earlier he had refused to sit next to me because he was still mad.

“Are you still mad at me?” I asked, looking a up at him, my bangs slightly hiding my face.

“Yes.” He snapped, although holding a playful edge to his tone.

“Baby, I said sorry.” I said, sticking out my bottom lip.

“But you can’t take back what you said earlier. You said I was annoying.”

“I didn’t mean it.” I reasoned.

I pulled him over to me on the couch so he was straddling my waist.

“But you know how sensitive and insecure I can be sometimes.” He whispered lightly.

I rested my forehead against his and looked directly in his eyes.

“You have no reason to feel that way.” I responded.

He sighed and placed his head on my shoulder, he soon began kissing my neck. He began to kiss harder, definitely leaving marks.

“Kells.” I sighed.

“Hmm?” He hummed, his lips never leaving my neck.

“You’re making me horny.” I said, biting my lip.

“That’s the point.” Kellin chuckled.

He began to slightly roll his hips onto mine, causing friction. I bit into my lip harder, probably harder than I should have, but I couldn’t help myself.

I was getting harder by the second and my pants weren’t so comfortable anymore. He began to grind down harder and I let out an airy moan.

“Do you like that?” He asked, with lust clouded eyes.

“Mhm.” I nodded.

I heard footsteps coming towards the living room, but before I could tell Kellin to stop, Mike was at the door.

“Oh wow,” he said covering his eyes. “Are you two seriously fucking on the couch?”

Kellin quickly climbed off of me. I could tell he was embarrassed.

"W-We weren't fucking." Kellin stammered out.

"Mike what do you want?" I said in an annoyed tone.

“I wanted to see if you guys had any left over food. I don't feel like cooking.”

“Yea, just take some.” I said hurriedly.

He smirked and strode over to the table, taking a carton of noodles and an extra pack of chopsticks before heading out the door.

_

After Mike’s unexpected appearance, Kellin and I decided that he had ruined the mood. So we ended up going to the room and putting in a movie while eating chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream I had bought earlier. My phone was still ringing off the hook, but Kellin hadn’t said anything about it. I turned it over so I could put it on silent, but a text from Mae caught my eye.

It said: Can I come over? I miss you.

I smiled at how nice of a friend she was

I replied: Kellin and I are watching a movie right now. Maybe tomorrow. I miss you too.c:

She went on to rant about how I’ve been spending all my time with Kellin since he’s been out and that I’ve forgot about her. It is true that I've been spending a lot of time with Kellin, but I have not forgotten about her at all. After about 30 minutes of back and forth she finally gave in and agreed that we would hang out tomorrow.

The last text she sent was: Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow, love you.

We made it a habit of saying “love you” to each other. Just as friends of course, but it still felt nice to know she cared about me.

I sent a text back to her saying: Love you too.

With that, I set my phone back down and cuddled up to my amazing boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Brand New- Sowing Season

thanks for commenting: Misfit Toy, Kellicxo, sapphyreblood, Music_Nerd_101, Hail Agramon, Sarah-Bear2010, IAmNotHuman, Kristier, kittens_and_scars.

^^^ seeing all of these comments really made me really happy.