Love Isn't Always Fair

Thirteen

"F-fuck me," Andy stuttered.

I smirked as my hands traveled down to his pants, unbuttoning them in the process. I slid them off his long slender legs and threw them onto the floor. He laid there in only his boxers, his erection clearly visible. I placed my hand through the slit of his boxers, wrapping my fingers around him. He bucked his hips up and moaned.

"Do you want me to suck you off?" I asked, looking into his crystal blue eyes.

He nodded. "Please, Chris."

I loved hearing him beg, it was a big turn on. I took his boxers off and threw them onto the floor along with his other clothes. May I say I was quite impressed with his size.

Taking him into my mouth, he roughly grabbed my hair. I ran my tongue over his veins and he nearly screamed. He continuously bucked his hips up, fucking my face. I started to gag, which is when I grabbed his hips and pushed him down onto his bed.

I cupped his balls as his member hit the back of my throat, my nose brushed over his lower stomach. He grabbed his bed sheets, balling them up into his fists. I ran my tongue over the slit of his member and I felt it twitch, his load spilling into my mouth. He gripped my hair again, sitting himself up so he could look at me. When I swallowed the last of it, I kissed his tip.

He grabbed my shoulders to pull me up to his face. He placed his lips on mine and I shoved my tongue in his mouth. When I pulled away, I felt my erection at its hardest. I needed to release.

Andy caught me by surprise when in a couple of moments, all of my clothes were on the floor with his. He looked at my groin and nearly moaned at the sight.

"Holy hell, you're bigger than Ashley," he stated.

I smirked. "Turn around."

He laid down on his stomach, and I grabbed his hips and pulled him up on his knees. I placed my hand by his mouth.

"Suck." He opened his mouth, taking my fingers in. He started sucking and I felt like I was on the top of the world, he really knows how to work that mouth of his. So, I had another idea in mind. I flipped him back over onto his back and I strattled his shoulders.

"Open your mouth," I growled.

He obeyed me, and I placed myself in his mouth. I forceful grabbed his hair and started fucking his face. I felt him moan, sending shivers up my spine. He ran his tongue over my sensitive head and I moaned out load.

"Fuck," I breathed out. I couldn't stand his teasing any longer. "Get on all fours."

He turned around and got on his hands and knees. I held onto his hips, looking at his back entrance. I could tell he was going to be in pain after this because he was so tight. Regardless of my thoughts, I forced myself inside him. And I gave him no time whatsoever to adjust.

"CHRIS!" he screamed.

That really turned me on. "Scream for me some more. Make your whole neighborhood hear how much of a whore you are."

Andy moaned as I grabbed his hips and thrusted hard into him. I moved one hand into his hair, pulling his head back. I moved the angle I was thrusting in him and I heard him moan louder than before, meaning that I found his prostate. I continuously hit him in the spot and he screamed.

"I'm not gonna last much longer," I moaned.

I pulled his arms up so he was sitting on his knees like I was. Placing my arms around his hips, I kissed the back of his neck. He reached his arms over his head and wrapped his fingers in my hair.

Within a few more thrusts, my lower stomach tightened up and I felt my orgasm coming along. I came into him and moaned loud.

I pulled out of him, we both laid down on his bed. He wrapped his arm around my waist and placed his head on my chest. I placed my arms around his frame, pulling him closer to me.

"That was the best sex I ever had," he breathed out.

I nodded. "I agree. Wanna go swimming? I'm sweaty."

He giggled. "Yeah."

We got changed into swimming trunks and went to his backyard. He unlocked the gate of his pool, it was fenced in and the fences were at least 10 feet tall. Perfect for the other idea I had in mind.

I picked Andy up bridal style and he squirmed.

"Put me down!" he yelled.

I smiled. "Nope."

Walking over to his pool, I dropped him in. When he swam up to the top he had a pissed off look on his face. I chuckled as he pulled himself out of the pool, running over to me.

"You're dead Cerulli!" he yelled.

He jumped up on me, wrapping his legs around my waist. We fell onto the ground and I looked up in his blue eyes. I leaned my head up, kissing him. He cupped my face with his hands and I placed my hands on his waist.

It turned out to be a heated makeout session and before I knew it, Andy was taking my swim trunks off. He threw them beside us and I rolled him underneath me. I moved down to his groin, pulling his swim trunks off him. We were both hard. Pretty much reading my mind, Andy got onto his knees.

"Fuck me again," he moaned.

"Gladly," I smirked. I grabbed his now bruised hips and pushed myself inside him again. He moaned in pleasure so I started pounding into him. He yelled out when I wrapped my arm around him and pumped his member. I placed my other hand on his mouth to prevent him from being heard. My pumps matched my thrusts and I felt him bite down on my hand. All of a sudden, his dick twitched and his cum shot out all over my hand and on the ground.

I grabbed his hips with both of my hands and I shifted myself, hitting his prostate with my thrusts. He started screaming in pleasure again and it intensified when I leaned down to bite his neck, intending to leave a mark. I sucked on his flesh when I felt my lower stomach muscles tightening up a second time tonight.

Coming inside him, I pulled out. He rolled over and I saw that his knees were extremely bloody from the pavement underneath us.

"Shit, are you alright?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah it just stings."

I picked him up bridal style and brought him into the house. I felt really bad knowing I caused this, but then again the amount of fun we had was worth it.