Love Isn't Always Fair

Fourteen

I hissed in pain as Chris set me down on the couch. He just fucked me like there was no tomorrow.. my ass, hips, and knees hurt. Not to mention the amounts of bruises I had all over my body, including my neck. It really didn't look good. To be honest it looked like I was abused. But thinking about what happened, I could care less about what my body looks like.

Chris spread some neosporin on my knees and I almost moaned from the cooling sensation. He placed bandages over them and pulled his face close to mine.

"I'm so, so sorry," he said, cupping my face with his hands.

I grinned. "It's okay, I feel great."

"I hope so," he smirked. He placed his lips on mine, kissing me. When he pulled away he looked into my eyes. "What do you want me to cook?"

I thought about it for a minute. "Surprise me."

He smiled and walked into the kitchen. I decided to relax a bit, my body was really sore. Chris owes me a fucking massage tonight whether he likes it or not.

About 30 minutes later, I smelled something delicious. I'm not entirely sure what it was but it caught my senses. He yelled my name, telling me to come in the dining room.

I was shocked. He had candles on the table along with well prepared food, I mean it looked like something Chef Ramsay would cook. He turned the light off and smiled at me.

"Like it?" he asked.

I grinned. "I love it."

After the well prepared meal that tasted delicious, we made some small talk at the table. I could get used to this. It would be so nice if Chris and I lived on our own. I'm sure we will in the future, if we stay together that long. I really hope we do, I've been in love with this man for too long. We're perfect for each other.

"Babe?" Chris spoke, breaking me away from my thoughts.

I looked up at him. "Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?" he wondered.

I smiled. "Our future together."

He got out of his seat, walking over to me and scraped me out of the chair. I nearly squealed but got extremely excited when he headed toward my bedroom. He laid me down on my bed.

"Your muscles are feeling tense," he stated.

I groaned. "They are."

Chris flipped me over onto my stomach and lifted my shirt off my body. I didn't question him at all, I was too much in the heat of the moment. He placed his hands on my lower back and rubbed small circles into my skin. It made me moan, it felt so fucking good. He moved up to the arch of my back and I dug my fingers into the pillow.

"Feel good?" he chuckled.

I nodded. "Don't stop baby."

He massaged the knots out of my back but it surprised me when he scraped his nails down my back. He was being such a fucking tease.

"Stop teasing me," I groaned.

He smirked before I felt him squeeze my ass.

I yelped, turning around. "Baby!"

"I want you," he growled as he tugged onto my hair.

As lovely as that sounded, my ass was still sore from the previous times he fucked me today. But I loved to feel him inside me, I loved feeling him make love to me. It made me feel so good.

I groaned. "I'm sore."

He sighed and laid down next to me. I placed my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. Boom, boom, boom. Even his heartbeat is beautiful.

"I love you," I said as I looked up at him.

He sighed. "Love you too."

What the fuck was that for? Completely unexpected. He was acting like an asshole and I didn't do anything to deserve it.

I unwrapped my arms around him and started to get up but he pulled me back down. He grabbed me by my hips, wrapping my legs around his waist. Intertwining my hands in his, he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"It's fine," I sighed.

He raised his drawn eyebrow. "I'm not buying it."

I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Placing my lips on his, he moved his hands down to my hips, rubbing soothing circles into them. I moaned into the kiss. Chris' throbbing tongue met mine and I gripped onto his hair.

Pulling away, I placed my forehead on his. "Better?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "Let's go outside."

"For what?" I asked.

He got off the bed, carrying me on his waist. We started heading downstairs before he spoke up again. "We're star watching."

I shook my head at him and chuckled. I should've known, we used to do this all the time when we were young. He always used to point at the brightest ones.

~Flashback~

"Look at that one!" Chris shouted excitedly.

I followed his finger, looking up into the sky. There it was. The brightest one visible.

"It looks pretty," I smiled and looked back at my best friend.

"We need to do this more often," he said.

I nodded before pulling my Batman blanket up to my chest and cuddling up to the warmth that was Chris. He wrapped his small arm around my neck to pull me closer to him.

Our moment was interrupted when my mom called for us to go back inside because it was getting late.

~End of flashback~


We were only 13 at the time but we grew out of star watching and did other stuff, like listen to music, talk about stuff, etc. I couldn't wait to do this with him again because it's been so long. It was one of my favorite childhood memories.

Chris carefully dropped me down onto the front lawn of my house, he laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist to bring ms closer to him. I placed my face in the crook of his neck, giving him small kisses.

"Stop that tickles," he giggled.

I bit down on the flesh, causing him to moan.

He grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. "Andy."

"Yes?" I asked, fluttering my eyelashes at him.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Don't complain that you're sore than try to seduce me."

"I'm not seducing you," I said innocently.

I wanted to see how much I can push him before he can't take it any longer. Even if it costs me my sore ass, I'll let him have his way with me again. This was so going to be worth it.

Biting down on the sensitive flesh that was his neck, I rolled myself on top of him and ground my hips to his. I felt my own erection harden against his. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, swirling it around mine.

Soon enough I felt my pants being unbuttoned, but I pulled away. He looked at me with lust clouded eyes.

"Andy, I need you," he groaned. "Do you not see how hard I am?"

I looked down at the bulge in his pants and smirked. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he grabbed me by my thighs and we went back into my house.

Looks like I'm in for round three.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so, soooo sorry this took so long. It's finals week, I'm graduating, I just moved in with a friend. I've been busy :c