Love Isn't Always Fair

Seventeen

I still couldn't believe what was happening.

Chris would never understand what I've been through yesterday. And I wasn't allowed to tell him.

He wouldn't understand that I was forced to have a threesome with Ashley and his friend Kellin, or that Ashley forced me to spend more time with him. After I broke up with him yesterday he hit me. He told me that if I told anyone what happened, he would kill me.

I don't know what's gotten into Ashley, but he wasn't the loving and sweet guy I once knew. He's changed and not for the better.

And Chris probably doesn't want me anymore. He thinks I cheated on him, little does he know about what actually happened. I love Chris more than anything and he won't even give me another chance. I couldn't believe he kissed me after he said he didn't know if he could trust me again. Those triple pierced lips I've come to miss...

Shaking my head free of thoughts, I continued to walk to the cafeteria with Chris on my side. It had then occurred to me that Ashley would be in lunch with us and I was doing my best to avoid him. I even skipped English so I didn't have to see him.

"Uh, Chris," I said as I stopped in my tracks.

He turned around to face me. "Yeah?"

"I-I uh..." Shit, I couldn't think of anything to say to him.

"Andy, what?" he asked, a little frustrated.

"Can we eat outside today?" I questioned.

He smiled at me and it made my heart melt. "Of course we can."

We turned around and we headed toward the doors. I was slightly in a better mood now but I was aching for Chris' touch. Even if it was just a hug or holding my hand, I really needed to be comforted.

Chris sat down in an empty bench and I took a seat across from him. We awkwardly ate our lunch in silence before he spoke up.

"So... how are you doing?" he asked, looking down.

"Shitty," I admitted.

He looked up at me, cupping my face with his hands. "Andy, just because we broke up doesn't mean you can't be in a good mood."

"It's not that, Chris. You wouldn't understand," I muttered.

He raised one of his drawn on eyebrows and removed his hands from my face. "What's going on?"

"I can't tell you," I said, just above a whisper. My eyes started to water as I turned away from him. I was being honest.

Chris moved next to me and placed his arm around me. "Andy, you can tell me anything. I'm your Batman. Remember?"

I smiled at the memory. We were 10 years old and we went to some water park. I tripped and scraped my knee really bad. Chris was able to pick me up to bring me to the Emergency stand, where they had medical stuff just in case stuff ever happened. He got a bandaid from them and put it on my knee, and I told him he was my Batman.

Coming back to reality, I sighed. It would cost me my life if I told him what really happened yesterday.

"Chris, I really want to tell you but I can't," I spoke, tears falling down my face.

His thumbs wiped my tears away and wrapped his arms around me. This is so hard for me, I'd rather die than live another day like this. I wanted my boyfriend back and I wanted to erase the memories of yesterday.

"Hey Andy," I heard the familiar voice sound the air.

Chris pulled away from me and I looked around to see Kellin Quinn. Great.

"Hi," I said in an annoyed tone.

He walked up to me and bent down, his mouth close to my ear. "I had a lot of fun yesterday, we should hang out more often."

"I'm busy right now Kellin," I said, looking back at Chris. He did not look too happy right now.

Kellin stood straight, looking at Chris. "Didn't he dump you yesterday?"

"Yeah, can you leave us be?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "I guess. See you whenever Andy."

I felt really bad for him. I mean, he didn't know that Ashley forced me have a threesome with them. He thought I actually wanted it. Kellin is a really nice guy though.

"We'll hang out sometime, alright?" I said with a slight smile.

Kellin broke out in a grin. "Yeah."

He walked away and I turned to Chris. His face was red, he looked beyond pissed off.

"New boyfriend, huh?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No, just a friend."

"Looks like more than just a friend to me. Especially when your tongue was down his throat yesterday," he said.

I could smell the jealousy on Chris. It was actually pissing me off. He's the reason why we aren't dating right now, he said he doesn't trust me. "Why are you acting like this? We're not dating anymore."

"That doesn't mean I don't want you, Andy. Because I still do," he stated.

"You're so fucking confusing!" I yelled in frustration. "You say you don't want to be with me because you don't trust me, and now all of a sudden you want me?"

Chris got up from the bench and stood in front of me. "We should just stick to being friends. I have to go."

With that, he walked away from the school. What the fuck? Chris was being a jealous asshole and I didn't deserve that. Plus, he says he wants me but he doesn't trust me? What the hell does he want me to do? Fuck that.

I got up from the bench, walking into school. What was it going to take to feel loved again? I had the perfect idea as I walked into the cafeteria. I spotted Kellin and his boys.

"Hey Andy," he waved me over.

I grinned as I walked to him. Grabbing the collar of his flannel shirt, I pulled him up from his seat. I pressed my lips to his, hearing many 'aw's from people in the cafeteria. Some were disgusted but fuck them.

Kellin smiled when I pulled away from the kiss.

"I'll see you later tonight, Kellin," I smirked, walking away from him.

I had so many ideas planned for tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for making it Kellin Quinn but come on he's adorable and I think him and Andy would be such a wonderful ship

Well anyway, the drama has been added c:

Ranting a bit here, I really fucking hate my life. It feels like when something bad happens, everything else falls down with it. My life is a fucking domino.