Love Isn't Always Fair

Twenty three

Andy giggled as I threw him down on my bed. I crushed my lips to his for a passionate kiss and moved my hands to his slender hips. I felt him moan into the kiss as I ground our growing erections together. He pulled on my hair when I brought his bottom lip between my teeth, tugging on it ever so slightly.

"I love you," Andy moaned out.

I pulled away from him a bit as love and lust clouded around his eyes, shamelessly turning me on even more. "I love you too baby. Now take your clothes off."

He wasted no time in pulling the clothes off his perfect body, revealing himself to me. I started to discard my shirt, but he beat me to it. He threw it onto the floor carelessly as I began biting and sucking the pale flesh of his neck. He mewled loudly and bucked his hips up to mine roughly.

"Fuck me," he pleaded. "Please."

I smirked. "I love hearing you beg."

"Please Chris, fuck me hard, fuck me good," he groaned, arching his back off my bed.

My mouth hung open at his words before I ripped my pants and boxers off, having Andy's lustful eyes on me. I spit into my palm and lubed my erection up as Andy wrapped his legs around my waist.

I cocked one of my drawn on eyebrows at him. "Get on your hands and knees."

He moaned before he did so and impatiently pushed his ass back, begging me to fuck him. I latched my hands to his hips and thrusted myself into him. His internal muscles clenched around my member perfectly, he always felt so fucking good.

"I need it rough, please Chris I'll do anything," he begged yet again.

I jerked my hips forward, burying myself deeper inside my boyfriend. He pushed himself back with each of my thrusts to find his spot, but I was feeling mean. I only brushed against it and dug my nails into his hips from his sexual tension. I watched as his head rolled back in pleasure.

"Look at me," I ordered.

He turned his head and his blue eyes were begging for something. I finally pounded into him as he lost control of his body, moaning loudly and his cheeks flushed red. I snaked my arm around him, grabbing his erection with my hand and started pumping him rough just like I was fucking him. I pulled him up so that he was kneeling with me which made him gasp as I finally hit his prostate.

"Fuck, right there Chris," he moaned.

I smirked, stopping my movements. "You like that?"

"I love it, please, do-" he cut himself off as I started abusing his prostate. "Ah fuck!"

He tilted his head back against my shoulder and I sank my teeth into his neck, sucking on his pulse point. He inhaled sharply as his mouth hung open for moans to fall out.

"I-I'm gonna cum," he breathlessly said.

"Not yet," I growled.

Andy groaned before I ran my thumb over his slit, my other hand squeezing his pink bud in between my fingers, making them erect. I pushed him back down on his hands. He was a moaning mess underneath me, just the way I like him. I let out a grunt as I felt my orgasm approaching. Though I pulled out of him and he gasped.

"C-Chris, please."

I sat down on my bed and brought Andy's head to my arousal. He got the hint as he opened his mouth, already I could feel myself hit the back of his throat. I penetrated into his wet heaven as I threw my head back in pure ecstasy. Grabbing onto his hair, I felt him swallow around me and that's when I let myself release down his throat. I grunted before he bobbed his head a few times on my erection to ride the orgasm out. He took me out of his mouth and I saw that he was still hard.

"How do you want to finish?" I asked him.

A huge smirk appeared on his face. "Do you have lube?"

"Yeah," I trailed off, confused as to what he was thinking about.

He grabbed for it himself out of my nightstand and instructed for me to lay down on my back. I watched as he poured the lubricant over his fingers and spread some on his arousal.

Oh hell no.

"Andy, don't you dare," I said as I backed away.

He stuck his bottom lip out and gave me his irresistible puppy dog eyes. "Please? I just wanna try it. And you might even like it."

"Fine," I sighed in defeat. "But if I say stop, stop. Or else I'll get rough with you again."

"It's not a threat if I like it," he smirked.

I chuckled at my lover before I felt something wet enter my back entrance. I gasped as the pain took over but my sick perverted mind felt pleasure rush through my body. I moaned as he curled his finger, searching for my sweet spot. I bucked my hips down and he slipped another finger in.

"Fuck me."

Andy grinned and lined himself up to me, teasingly entering the head of his cock in. I groaned before he slammed into me as I nearly screamed out loud in pain. He steadied his movements and I felt myself adjust to his size.

"Move," I growled.

He started off slow, but increased his pace and rhythm as I squirmed underneath him. I drug my nails across his back, no doubt leaving pink trails behind. He hoisted my legs around his waist and he hit something that made me moan like a whore.

"Right there," I panted.

He moaned as I moved my hips with him and he hit my spot every time. I felt my erection at its hardest so I reached down to help it, but Andy smacked my hand away. He stroked my member in time with his thrusts and I rolled my head back on the pillow, the new sensation becoming overwhelming as I immediately came all over our bodies. His hands went to my hips and he began pounding into me.

I looked up to see my slightly sweaty boyfriend, his cheeks and chest blushing, something his body does before he cums. I trailed my hands up his back as I figured out what would get him worked up. I yanked his hair back which had him screaming.

"Chris!" he screamed.

I felt something warm shooting up inside of me, indicating Andy had finished. He penetrated himself a few more times before he slowly pulled out, laying down on my bed next to me. We breathlessly panted for breath as the room started smelling of sex and a thin line of sweat covered my forehead. I rolled over a bit to place a kiss on Andy's cheek.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No," I said as I shook my head. "I actually liked it. But I prefer you on bottom."

"So do I."

Andy laid his head down on my chest as I just noticed we had cum all over ourselves. "Do you wanna go swimming, baby?"

"Yeah," he beamed as he looked up at me.

I got up from the bed and grabbed my swimming trunks from my dresser, giving my extra pair to Andy. I led him outside and into our fenced off backyard, a slight breeze going by us. We both jumped in the water which surprisingly was a little warm. As I pulled myself back up to the top though, Andy startled giggling.

"What's so funny?" I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"Your eyebrows are running," he stated, pointing at them.

I shook my head before I pecked his perfect lips. "Don't act like you haven't seen me without eyebrows before."

"I was there when you shaved them off."

Pulling him even closer to me I started swaying us back and forth, he placed his arms around my neck. The moonlight glistened against the water and I couldn't help but find the moment romantic. That's also when I realized no matter what Andy and I have been through together, I want him for the rest of our lives.

"Andy?" I said, breaking off the peaceful silence.

"Yeah?"

I slightly pulled away from him so I could see his face. "I-I know we're still young, and we don't have to do this now, but I want to ask you something."

Confusion crossed his face before he answered me. "Okay, what is it?"

"Marry me."
♠ ♠ ♠
And that is the end of Love Isn't Always Fair c:

I did promise an epilogue though, so that'll be coming