Love Isn't Always Fair

Four

I sat on the hood of my car, waiting for Andy and Ashley to get out of school. I skipped last period like I usually do. It's just another study hall, and I have no homework left to do.

About 10 minutes later I finally see them walking toward my car. They were hand in hand, which meant Ashley finally asked Andy to be his boyfriend. Ashley has liked Andy for so long and seeing them together again makes me happy. They are adorable together. And Andy has to tell me all about this later.

"Ready to go?" Andy said, breaking me away from my own thoughts.

I smiled at him. "Yeah."

Ashley got in the back, Andy took the passenger seat. I began driving to the coffeeshop me and Andy always go to, we go there so much that they call us by our names.

"Andy?" I heard Ashley say.

He looked back at him. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to have a sleep over this weekend? My mom's letting me borrow her car, I thought we could go see a movie," he said.

Aww, that was so adorable. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Ashley blushing like a madman. They look like the kind of couple that would be in like a magazine. Ugh, I was honestly jealous of them. I've always wanted to date a guy although a lot of them are horn dogs.

"I'd love to," Andy smiled, reaching in the back seat for Ashley's hand.

I smiled at his action. "You guys are so fucking adorable."

"Thank you," Ashley giggled. Andy said nothing, which I found odd.

I finally pulled into the parking lot. We all got out of the car and I saw Ashley wrap his arm around Andy's waist. Ashley looked at me, smiling. He told everyone that his parents are going through a divorce and Andy is the one thing he needs to keep his mind off it.

Andy opened the door for me and Ashley, and we walked in. Mike was working today.

"Chris, Andy! Our number one customers," he smiled. "Brought a guest today?"

I spoke up. "Yes, this is Ashley, Andy's boyfriend."

Mike smiled. "I'm Mike! Would you guys like your usual?"

"Yeah," me and Andy replied.

He tapped the screen on the register. "And for your friend?"

"What do you want babe? Get anything you want, I'm buying," Andy smiled.

Ashley looked at the menu above us. "I'll have an iced mocha cappuccino."

Andy paid for the drinks and we all sat down in the corner of the shop, our usual spot. Setting our drinks on the table, Ashley brought Andy into his lap.

"It's so good to call you mine again," Ashley smiled.

I chuckled. "He might be yours, but he was mine first."

Andy's cheeks flushed pink, growing shy about what I just said. He looks so adorable cuddling. Maybe it's something we need to do more often. We usually cuddle when we watch movies together, he loves it. He says I'm the best cuddler.

"He's all mine now," Ashley bragged, squeezing Andy in his arms.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Sharing is caring."

Andy chuckled at my statement. I took a sip of my pumpkin spice latte. Mmm, best coffee around. We were silent for a few minutes until I was caught off guard, Andy strattled Ashley in his seat. I couldn't help but get a little jealous. When they first started dating, I didn't really see them together that much. Andy has been my best friend for years.

I cleared my throat, hoping they would get the hint. Andy looked in my direction with that smirk on his face. His signature smirk.

"What was that for?" he asked.

I smirked back at him. "Watch it, Biersack."

Andy turned his attention back to Ashley, placing his lips on his. They were so making me feel like a third wheel. I awkwardly picked up my coffee cup, taking another sip.

Once again, I was caught off guard. Their kiss turned into a heated make out session. Was Andy doing this on purpose? Damn it, he's probably getting back at me for all the times he sees me and Andrea kissing. I just decided to let them go at it, I really don't give a shit.

They finally pulled away from each other. Lust clouded around Ashley's eyes as he looked at Andy.

"Andy, you're so needy today," he smirked. "I like it."

Alright, that's the final straw. "You two need to get a room."

"See how it feels?" Andy asked huskily.

I rolled my eyes as they went back to kissing each other. I took my phone out of my pocket and clicked my Twitter app. I tweeted:

chrismotionless: lesson's learned, now stop rubbing it in my face.

Andy gave me the name 'chrismotionless' one day because I'm so clumsy. He thinks I'd be better off motionless. He's funny, I'll give him that.

They finally detached from each other, Andy took the seat it the chair next to Ashley. For the rest of the time being there, we make small talk. Mostly about nothing. But, I did need to tell Ashley some embarrassing stories about Andy. This was going to be good.

"So," I started. "There was this one time Andy came over my house, we had a movie night. We watched The Exorcist-"

Andy cut him off. "Tell him this story, and I will kill you with my hateful penis."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I smirked.

Andy grinned, his cheeks turning pink again. "That is a promise, darling."
♠ ♠ ♠
I smell jealousy, Christopher c: