Love Isn't Always Fair

Five

The rest of the day went by really fast. Chris took Ashley home and we went back to my house. Chris is sleeping over my house tonight, so he could wake me up in the morning.

Currently we were watching a movie in my room, he put The Nightmare Before Christmas in. One of our favorites. He joined me on my bed, hesitantly putting his arm around my waist.

I could sense that Chris was getting jealous of mine and Ashley's relationship when we were at the coffeeshop. He sat there awkwardly and he told me to 'watch it'. Maybe it was flirting, I don't know.

"Just because I have a boyfriend doesn't mean you can't cuddle with me," I said.

I felt his arm getting tighter around me. "Good."

I laughed. I love when me and Chris cuddle, it's so relaxing and comforting. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he placed his other hand on my head to massage my scalp.

"Ugh, Chris," I moaned.

Shortly after, I slipped into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing nothing but black. There was an arm around me and I could hear light snoring. Grabbing my phone off my nightstand, I checked the time. 2:23 am.

He shifted in his sleep so that his face was in the crook of my neck. I placed my phone back down, and I wrapped my arms around Chris.

I don't even know what I was feeling. Amazing would be an understatement. The man I'm in love with was sleeping in my arms. Not too long after, I fell back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Andy, wake up!" Chris shouted.

I rolled over on my bed and groaned. "No."

"I will strip you down naked, pour cold water on you, and throw you outside. Let's go!" he growled.

Seeing him get so angry was such a turn on. I felt myself getting erect, luckily I had a blanket over me. I wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep. I shifted myself, getting comfortable again.

I felt a pair of arms around my waist, pulling me off my bed. I looked to see that it was Chris. He started carrying me out of my room.

"Hey! Put me down!" I yelled.

He chuckled. "Nope."

"Please? Can we skip school today?" I begged.

We got into the bathroom, he sat me up on the sink. "Get ready."

"No!" I yelled. He started walking away, but I grabbed his wrist. "Chris, please? The last time you missed school was months ago!"

He sat there for a moment, silent. He turned around to look at me. "Fine. You're lucky you're cute."

"I don't want to get up," I whined.

Chris huffed and wrapped my gazelle legs around his waist. He carried me to my bed, god he knows me so well. I shut my eyes, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to go back to sleep.

I decided to text Ashley to tell him I wasn't coming to school today.

Me: I'm not coming to school today :( call me tonight?

He didn't answer me for a few minutes.

Ashley<3: I wish you were, I miss you. I'll call you later <3

I smiled at his text, and Chris plopped himself on my bed. He looked at my phone seeing Ashley's name.

"He's liked you for the longest time, you know," he said, not looking at me.

Well damn Chris, I know that fucking feeling all too well. "I know."

"Why did you guys break up?" he asked.

I sighed, thinking of a lie I could tell him. We broke up because of you, Chris. "I just felt like we rushed into the relationship."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he apologized.

I placed my hands on his face, making him look at me. "You don't have to be sorry for anything."

He smiled at me. Completely unexpected, he rolled on top of me, placing his hands on the bed to support his weight up.

What the fuck was he doing!?

I laid there in complete shock and he smirked at me. "What are you doing?"

"Andy, don't act like you don't want me," he said, placing his mouth on my neck, sucking on my sensitive flesh.

I felt a bulge grow in my pants and he seemed to like that. He dug his fingernails in my hips, looking at me the same way Ashley looked at me yesterday while we made out.

Was I dreaming? This didn't seem real at all. The man I've been in love with since 7th grade was on top of me.

Sadly finding out that it wasn't real, I opened my eyes slowly. Fucking hell.

I rolled over to my side, seeing Chris asleep. I checked my phone and saw a missed call from Ashley, and a few text messages. Everyone was wondering where me and Chris were.

Confused. That's all I was feeling.

I shook Chris awake so I could get some answers. I had no idea what the hell went on between us.

"Chris," I groaned.

He slowly opened his eyes. "Yeah?"

"What the fuck happened?" I wondered.

He furrowed his drawn on eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"When did I fall back asleep?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Oh. Well, I tried waking you up for school, brought you in the bathroom, and you asked if we could skip today. Then you made me carry you back in here so you could sleep."

So, it didn't happen. I was dreaming. "I was so confused."

"As soon as I out you on your bed, you passed right the fuck out. Your phone was going off," he said.

That reminds me, I should probably call Ashley back. "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this is fillerish. Andy yooouu have a dirty mind c; I feel like there's too much dialect in this chapter