Love Isn't Always Fair

Six

Andy put his phone on his nightstand after he was done talking to Ashley, telling him we weren't going to school today, etc. He turned back to me and smirked, so I winked at him.

He giggled and I rolled him on top of me, looking into his blue eyes. His eyes are beautiful.

"If someone were to walk in right now, this looks completely wrong," he chuckled.

That fucking laugh of his I swear... "Oh, I know."

With him on top of me and our faces just inches apart from each other, there was nothing more that I wanted than to kiss his pale pink lips. I have been getting closer to Andy recently, and I didn't ever think that would be possible. We were already close before but something just clicked between us.

Instead of possibly scaring him, I titled my head up and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. When I pulled away, I saw shock all over his face.

"What's that for?" I asked, kind of worried.

He smiled. "Just a little surprised."

"Surprised about what? Me kissing you? Well, your forehead but you know what I mean," I said. Yeah he could probably tell I was getting nervous.

Catching me off guard, he placed his soft hands on the sides of my face. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. I could definitely feel something going on between us and all I know is that I need to break up with Andrea.

I'm taking interest in my best friend. Now that I think about it, we're fucking perfect for each other. We have the same taste in music, we get along really well, we barely fight, and need I mention how perfect Andy is.

His smile, his eyes, his soft skin, his deep voice, his hair, his beautiful bone structure, his laugh, and his amazing personality. He's always there for me when I need him and he always listens to what I have to say. And he's great with other people, including my family. Which is good if we ever date.

I just hope he likes me too. I think he does, but I'm not positive. He is flirty with me a lot and he loves being around me.

"Earth to Chris?" Andy asked, still having his hands on my face.

I blushed and looked at him again. "Yeah?"

"You were so zoned out," he laughed.

I was so determined to find out if Andy likes me or not. How do I do it is the real question. I could only think of one thing, if I kiss him and if he kisses me back that would give me my answer.

Having the perfect plan, I moved my hands from Andy's back to his hips , and I placed my lips on his.

I got extremely nervous at first, until I realized he was kissing me back. Andy likes me. I like Andy. This was going to be perfect.

Pulling away, I broke out in a huge grin. Andy's cheeks were redder than I have ever seen them before and he looked away from me. I hope he wasn't regretting it...

"Andy," I spoke, breaking the silence.

He looked at me again and smiled. "What?"

"I want you to be mine," I admitted.

He looked down at my chest, blushing like crazy. "I've wanted you to be mine since seventh grade."

"And you never told me?! Damn it Andy," I said. I can't believe after all these years he hasn't said a thing about it.

He placed a kiss on my chest and looked up at me. "I must be good at hiding ny feelings."

"Damn right you are," I chuckled. I sat up, still having Andy in my lap. I wrapped his legs around my waist. "I'm breaking up with Andrea today. I want you."

"I want you too," he admitted.

But, he's dating Ashley now. "What about Ashley?"

"The reason why I broke up with him in the first place was because I had feelings for you, not him. And I said yes this time because I felt bad for him," he explained.

I just hope Ashley wasn't going to get hurt after all of this. He's going through a lot of shit right now... I don't think it's fair of Andy to leave him for me. Well, right now anyway. Ashley really needs someone to be there for him.

Out of frustration, I rolled Andy off of me and I stood up.

"Chris, what's wrong?" he asked.

I ran my hands through my hair. "I don't think it's fair of you to leave Ashley for me. He's going through a lot of shit right now."

"You confuse the fuck out of me," he groaned, throwing his head back on the pillow. "Chris I want to be with you, not Ashley. I really don't think you understand at all."

"Babe, I do understand it's just... I don't know," I said. I really didn't know what to say to him.

He groaned again. "Chris, I'm in love with you. Not Ashley. For being with Ashley just because I feel bad for him is worse than breaking up with him for someone else.

His explanation was logical, I'll give him that. "Alright, let's go."

"Where are we going?" he asked, sitting up.

I smiled at him. "I'm taking you out for lunch."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cheers to you, Chris. You finally pulled a move c: