Love Isn't Always Fair

Eight

I moaned as Ashley rubbed his hands up my bare chest. This shouldn't be happening right now, but he was seducing me. I couldn't turn him down. I lost my virginity to him a little while ago, and he felt amazing.

He planted kisses along my jaw line, moving his way down my neck. I bucked my hips up and I met his boner with mine.

Ashley sat back up on my hips and I ran my fingers down his abdomen, right over his 'outlaw' tattoo. It caused him to moan lightly, I remember him telling me he loves when I do that.

"I can't stand being teased, Andrew," he growled as he gripped onto my hair, making my head yank back.

I felt his hands move down to my groin. He finally touched my aching member, stroking it a bit. I bit my lip ring to hide the moan that tried escaping my lips.

Ashley bent down and bit on my ear lobe a bit. "I want to hear you."

"Ashley," I moaned.

He smirked and trailed kisses down my chest and onto my stomach, stopping at my hips. I felt his teeth nibble down, my hips shot forward. I don't know what I did to deserve all this teasing but I couldn't take it any longer.

"Fuck me, Ash. I can't stand it," I growled.

He looked up at me, smirking at me again. He slid his boxers off his perfectly shaped hips and threw them onto the ground with the growing pile of clothes.

Ashley placed his head in the crook of my neck, digging his fingernails in my hips. He was teasing me and he was doing it pretty well.

"Do you have lube?" he seductively asked.

I groaned. "No, take me dry. Don't bother stretching me either."

He kissed my neck and looked back at me. With one swift movement, he aligned his hips with mine and pushed himself inside me. It fucking hurt like hell, but it felt great to be filled.

"Ashley," I nearly screamed.

He paused himself for a moment, waiting for me to adjust. After a moment, I nodded for him to go. He slowly thrusted into me and I couldn't take it, I needed it rough.

"Come on Ash, fuck me like the outlaw you claim to be," I groaned.

He moaned and forced himself to get deeper in me. "Fuck, Andy. Get on all fours."

I smiled and turned around, obeying his orders. He grabbed my hips and pushed himself inside me again. I felt my erection get fully hard, I needed to release. I wrapped my hand around my member, stroking it to meet Ashley's thrusts. He slapped my hand away and took me by surprise. He jerked me harder than his thrusts but it felt amazing.

My walls clenched around him, and I moaned out really loud. He started to hit my prostate with every thrust he made.

"Found it," he moaned.

I felt my stomach muscles tightening up, my orgasm reaching soon. Ashley leaned down and I pushed my head back, leaning against his shoulder. I looked back at him and placed my lips on his.

It felt like lust turned into love. I don't know what I'm feeling with Ashley right now, and it was confusing the hell out of me.

My warm cum shot out of me, and I chewed on my lip ring to suppress my moaning from being so loud. I'm sure my neighbors heard me. Ashley licked the cum off his hands and continued his thrusts. He wasn't too far behind me, his thrusts were rather sloppy compared to before, so I gave him some words of encouragement.

"Ashley," I moaned. "Faster, baby."

"I'm almost there," he panted.

I moved my hips back so he could get himself deeper. That pushed him over the edge, I felt the warm fluid fill me.

He pulled himself out of me, heavily breathing and laid down on my bed. I laid next to him.

"That was great," he breathed out.

I smiled and laid my head down on his chest, hearing the sound of his heart beats and heavy breathing. Sweat covered our bodies, but I didn't mind. I wrapped my arms around his waist, growing tired.

"Andy?" he asked.

I hummed in response, I was too tired to make words out of my mouth. My eyelids felt like they were 20 pounds each.

He placed two fingers under my chin, making me look at him. "I love you."

"I love you too," I murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up extremely confused and naked, I felt a pair of arms around me. I looked next to me and I saw Ashley. Then I remembered what had happened.

"What time is it?" I sleepily asked.

He grabbed his phone off my bed, checking the time. "6:42."

"Shit," I groaned, getting off my bed. I slipped my boxers back on and I started leaving my room, but Ashley stopped me.

He got off my bed slightly. "What's wrong?"

"I just have to pee," I explained, walking out of my bedroom.

I felt my pulse beating through the multiple amounts of bruises I had forming on my body. Limping into the bathroom, I looked at my reflection.

Bruises covered my hips and my neck, I even saw fingernail indentations on my hipbones.

Chris, I'm so fucking sorry... what have I done.