Status: finished, i would love feedback.

Charming

The meeting

Image

It was just minutes before dawn when Snow White had just woken up at her campsite in the middle of the woods. She yawned and pulled her long black hair into a quick, messy ponytail. She reached for her red ribbon her mother had given her so many years ago, and neatly tied it around her ponytail. She let her fingers linger on the ribbon for just a bit longer as she thought of her mother. Snow missed the true queen, her mother, more than anything. She was the sweetest, kindest, generous person Snow had ever known. More than anything, Snow aspired to be just like her mother.
Snows mother had fallen ill years ago, very suddenly and very quickly. Everyone in the kingdom knew the death was a bit odd. The Queen had no warning signs, and appeared to be as healthy as ever. Even though this was true, there were still no signs of any foul play. Snow White knew the truth though. Snow White saw her step-mother use dark magic years ago. Dark magic was unheard of, and until then Snow White just thought it was a myth. Snow was the only one who ever saw her step-mother use dark magic and ever since then she decided her step-mother must have had something to do with her poor mother’s death.
Snows sudden gigantic yawn interrupted her thoughts. She was exhausted with dark circles under her eyes on her snow white skin, but Snow knew she must continue running. She was not safe in one spot for too long. He was coming for her. The Queen sent him to kill her.

He was The Huntsman. Everyone in the whole kingdom had heard of The Huntsman. Stories upon stories were told about the famous Huntsman. It was rumored that he traveled as quiet as a ghost and never let anyone or anything live. He had no mercy and he always found his prey. Always. A little birdie had told Snow that The Queen gave The Huntsman orders to rip out her heart. And that’s how The Princess ended up running away from the only home she ever knew, sleeping alone on the cold forest floor, fearful of her very own step-mother.

Snow began to pack up the little belongings she had brought with her until a long bright, blue, beautiful light shone just ten feet away from her. Snow estimated it to be about seven feet tall, and three feet wide. Her first instinct was to run to it and analyze it, but she stopped. She knew it could be a trap from her stepmother. Snow knew that The Queen was ruthless, but was she this powerful? Snow had never seen any magic like this.

Before she saw what was coming out of the mysterious light, she heard it. It was a very loud “GERONIMO!” and a hard thud on the ground. Snow couldn't believe her eyes as she watched a man fall out from the light and onto the forest ground. This man was wearing the strangest clothes, clothes that Snow had never seen in any land before. He had a crooked red bow around his neck, and strange clips that seemed to be keeping his pants up. His hair was upright, pointing out at the most awkward angles, and the tie around his neck was almost undone.

“Ouch! That hurt. You think they would know how to make the ride less bumpy. I hate magic. It’s all a bit rubbish.” The man was looking all around at his new surroundings until his eyes reached Snows horse, Mila. “Oh a hooo-rse! Hello girl! Aren’t you beautiful? The last time I met-”, and then the strange man began to excitedly babble about space, horses and nonsense when Snow White abruptly interrupted him.

“Hello there, and just who might you be?” She tried to sound as brave as possible. If only her mother could see her now. Snow felt like a coward, running, so she approached this man bravely. She was ready for the worst.

A smile began to dance on the odd man’s face. As he began to straighten the bow around his neck he proudly announced to the whole forest “I’m the Doctor! I’m here to help.”
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you guys think? :) i hope i didn't disappoint you. i literally haven't written ANYTHING besides essays in school in 5 years or so. i've been watching a lot of ouat, sorry if there are any similarities.. that! i'm trying to stick to the classic snow white (slightly different) as close as i possibly can! xx

i guess it's a little short chapter. but honestly i hate long chapters and i just really wanted to update. x: