Status: finished, i would love feedback.

Charming

The Doctor

Image

Only silence followed The Doctors greeting, pure and absolute silence. The Doctor was still smiling.

“Doctor Who?” Snow began slowly.

He smiled, “Oh that never gets old.”

“What on earth would a doctor be doing in the middle of these dangerous woods? Falling out of a blue light? You wouldn't lie to a girl, would you?” She said coyly. Snow thought this man was probably insane but she couldn't deny he was also incredibly charming.

“Oh, how lovely! I love a good dangerous woods scene. That takes me back.” He seemed to be getting lost in his thoughts, but began to speak again. “Now now now, just wait a second. You asked me what I’m doing in these dangerous woods? I think the real question is what are you doing here? A young girl, all alone?” His eyes grew bigger. “And look how tired you are; tell me, what’s wrong?”

Snows eyebrow went up. “I do love the woods too, but not like this. Enough friendly chatter, did The Queen send you?” She thought this man to be interesting, but he could still be very dangerous. Snow White knew she had to be careful, as much as she wanted to trust the charming stranger.

“The Queen?” He babbled. He took his eyes off the beautiful girl with the dark black hair, and finally began to take in his surroundings. For once in his life, The Doctor had no idea where he was. “Where am I? Are we in England?” The Doctor pulled out a long metal device from his jacket and it began to buzz, and glow.

“I don’t know what land you’re talking about,” Snow said softly. Buzz. Buzz.

“All those years in time and space, I’ve never been so far away from home. I didn’t know I would get sent this far,” he whispered. He looked dismayed for a second, but bounced back to life. “How exciting! I’m in a whole new world, tell me, who are you? And where am I?”

Snow was excited to learn this man wasn’t evil, or sent from her stepmother. He was just as perplexed as she was. She heard him say he was far from home, and Snow had never felt further away from home in her life. The only parent she had left sent a skilled huntsman to kill her. She felt herself bonding with the strange Doctor.

“I’m Snow White and we’re in The Enchanted Woods, I actually don’t really have time to -” but The Doctor cut her off before she could explain herself.

“Wait wait wait, did you just say you’re Snow White? THE Snow White? The princess? Are you quite sure you’re her?”

Snow thought The Doctor was surprised to see her because, well, she was the princess. Most people would be surprised to see her. Especially since she happened to be in the middle of the forest, with a murderer chasing after her who was sent by her evil stepmother. But little did she know The Doctor was freaking out for a completely different reason.

“Yes,” she said sheepishly. “Princess of The Kingdom. Although I don’t feel like it..” Snow mumbled.

The Doctor started pacing, “Wait - if you’re Snow White.. where are you dwarves?”

“What? Dwarves? I have never even met a dwarf in my life! Oh, I wonder what they’re like, don’t you?” Her eyes grew big. Dwarves were secret beings who lived deep in the forest and worked in the caves. They didn’t like to interact with other people, so it was a rare sighting to see one.

He smiled big. The Doctor found himself admiring her curiosity. “Yes, yes I do. So, Snow White without her dwarves.. Very..interesting. What about The Huntsman, has he found you yet?” The doctor scratched his head, trying to remember the story.

“Wait,” Snow stopped. “How do you know The Huntsman is after me? Only The Queen, and perhaps a few old friends in the castle know about that.” She began to instinctively back away, her brain was shouting at her to leave. Now.
The Doctor pulled out a piece of paper and flashed it in Snows face, “Here, see, sent by an old friend! I’m here to help!” He smiled. He could always count on his physic paper.

Snow read the paper. Apparently her maid, Johanna, had sent him to help her on her journey. It had her signature right there, so Snow should believe it easily, but she didn’t. She knew Johanna her whole life, she never mentioned this strange man. Why would she send him like this, in such a strange way? It wasn't adding up correctly in Snows brain.

“Fine,” Snow said. “You still didn’t explain the light.”

“Just a bit of”, he stopped and rubbed his hands together, “Magic.” He wasn’t lying, for once. “Magic is cool,” he continued, “Except I don't have the slightest clue how to get home. Ah well, doesn't matter I suppose! I'm with Snow White, what could go wrong?” He smiled big and put her arm around her shoulder.

Before Snow could even blush, her horse began to whinny. “Oh no,” Snow gasped. “He’s close. I wasted too much time. Such a fool,” Snow hopped on Mila quickly and put out her hand for The Doctor. “Coming, Charming?”
♠ ♠ ♠
weeeee i'm sorry this took forever. would love for some feedback.