Status: I'm trying...

My Personalities and I

Chapter 2

"I can't believe how big this place is..." Emily whispered in astonishment as she parked her giant black Toyota Tundra truck on the side of the road in a long line of cars and trucks in front of the club.

I looked up at the building as i got out of the car, feeling tiny in comparison to the huge truck. "It's not that big, i mean most clubs around here aren't as big as this one but it's honestly not that big." I mumbled quietly and shrugged, feeling naked in the dress i wore.

"Come on! Let's go inside!" Emily grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the building, giving me little time to study the outside of the harsh looking club. "Stitch..." Why would they name a club stitch? Oh god... I hope i don't need stitches by the time i leave this place... Oh God, i hope this place is appropriate. Oh God! What if this is one of those club where they do mosh pits and stuff!

My mind was racing with terrible thoughts of how badly tonight could go. "This is such a bad idea..." I whispered to emily as we stood in line. Thankfully, since the club was so large, we got in pretty quickly.

I could feel my heart drop to the pit of my stomach as soon as we stepped inside and there was some hard core rock song blaring through the speakers and a mosh pit already in progress on the dance floor.

I clung to emily like my life depended on it, and right now i felt that it did. She led me toward the bar and sat me down on one of the stools before sitting next to me and ordering a round of shots of tequila. "You're not gonna drink all that are you?" I asked, scrunching up my nose in distaste when she grinned and nodded.

"Here, split them with me if you're so against it." Emily laughed softly at the horrified face i made. "Em, you know i can't handle liquor.. You know what happens and who shows up..." I whispered softly to her.

"I know, but come on, you need to loosen up and live a little, just one?" Emily begged me as she placed the shot to my lips. I leaned back slightly, having to hold onto the bar so i wouldn't fall out of my seat. "I don-" i was cut off as she poured the liquid into my mouth, sputtering in surprise as i choked.

"Emily! What the hell!" I sputtered out after i was able to breath right again.

Emily just laughed and handed me another drink, "Calm down and drink, or i'll make you again." She playfully winked. I think she had something to drink earlier cause she's not acting like herself.

I sighed, whispering a few curses before tossing the drink into my mouth as i leaned my head back and swallowed. "I hate tequila." I muttered, the world starting to spin already as my fast metabolism worked against me. I don't drink, i'm very much a light weight, and right now the world was starting to look like a blur.

I frowned when Emily pushed yet another shot towards me, "This is the last one, i promise." She grinned when i glared at her. I sighed and tossed it into the back of my throat just before Emily grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the dance floor. I could slowly feel my control slipping. "Emily..." I whispered before my mind blanked and my eyes dilated.

"Alright, here's the Eliza i was looking for!" Emily yelled over the music, grinning at me. Wait... Why am i with Emily? Where are we? Oh well, looks like fun, "Oh my god! I love this song!" I started to sway my hips to the beat. I laughed as Emily grabbed my arms and we started to hop around like idiots on crack, swaying our hips and bumping into people.

After a couple of minutes of laughter and angry curses from a few bystanders i was tugged back into a large chest, hands placed on my hips as i started to grind into the random stranger. Goose bumps formed on my arms as he ran his hands up and down my sides.

"You're a very good dancer sweetheart." A husky voice whispered into my ear, making me giggle as his breath tickled my neck. I pulled away and turned to face the stranger, playfully winking at him. "Thanks sugar plum, wanna sit down with me for a drink?" She asked, grinning at the beautiful angel in front of her.

His green eyes twinkled as his tanned face twisted in an excited smile. "Of course!" He grabbed her hand and tugged me towards the bar. He helped me onto the tall stool like a gentle man. I ordered my self a beer and he looked at me in surprise. "What?" I asked as i looked at the beer questioningly.

"Nothing, sorry... It's just that most girls don't drink beer, they usually get some fruity drink like a martini or something." My beautiful stranger responded, making my face break into a smile.

"Well, i'm not like most girls, i'm awesomer than any other girl in the world!" I leaned back in my stool, motioning around the club as if to prove my point. I must've leaned back to fat because the next thing i know the strangers standing leaned over my stool holding me up by my arms as i dangled limply. I couldn't help but drunkenly giggle at the sight of his worried face as he thought i had hurt myself.

He pulled me up to sit back in my seat and let go of my arms as he sat back down, looking on edge as if he thought i was gonna fall over again. "Thanks sweet heart! You just saved me from a nasty bump on the head!" I grinned and patted his arms before turning to grab my beer and take a couple of sips.

He ordered a beer like mine and drank half of it in two gulps! I don't know how he did that but it kinda makes me want to try...

"Hey! I bet i can beat you in a beer drinking contest!" I suddenly blurted out, holding back my bubbly laughter at the shocked look on his face.

"Uh... I don't know, i mean... You're already kinda drunk..." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

I rolled my eyes, "Alright, fine then... Oh, my names Liz by the way!" He smiled and took my outstretched hand.

"I'm Luke." He grinned at me, flashing his perfect white teeth. I leaned closer, curious as to if his breath smelled minty fresh like it looked.

He stayed still as he stared at me in confusion, "What are you doing?" He asked as i inhaled his breath like the freak i am.

I leaned back, "Just making sure you keep up your dental hygiene!" I replied cheerily. He burst into laughter, "Yep, you're drunk!" Luke exclaimed as he poked me in the side.

"Whatever you loser! I'm not drunk you weirdo!" I yelled, playfully slapping him on the chest. He rubbed the area where i hit him though i'm sure it didn't hurt. A couple of people around us gave curious glances our ways from my outburst but otherwise left us in our own little playful world. Though i honestly didn't mind at this point.

"I'm hungry." I pouted and patted my flat stomach, looking down as i felt the fabric of my clothing. "Woah! What am i wearing! When did i become so hot!?" I jumped from my stool to get a better looked at my outfit, stumbling over my own feet as i turned in a circle.

Luke looked at me in confusion, "What are you doing? Did you not notice what you where wearing?" His eyes darted over my dress and a flash of lust passed through his eyes before it was covered with curiosity.

"Well, to tell you the truth, i don't even remember leaving my house today, i have no idea how i got here. All i know is one second i think i'm sleeping, the other i'm here dancing with my best friend Emily. All the little details are a blur to me." I shrugged as he stared at me in disbelief.

"You have no idea how you got here? No memory whats so ever of it?" Luke asked unsurely, worry filling his eyes. "Nope." I shrugged as if it was no big deal, and to me, it wasn't.

"Do you have a concussion or something? Did someone spike one of your drinks?" Luke asked quickly as he tightly gripped my arm, his beautiful green eyes boring into mine, searching for answers.

I shrugged, "I dunno, i don't think so, i mean i don't have any other symptoms of a concussion... Now if someone spiked my drink, that's a completely different story..."

"Woah! I almost forgot, i'm hungry!" My eyes widened as i remembered how we had gotten on this conversation. I turned to Luke and gave him my best puppy dog face. "Will you take me to taco bell?" I let my lips jut out as i batted my eyelashes at him, making myself look as pathetic as possible.

Lukes worried look soon faded as he softy chuckled. "Are you sure you want a perfect stranger to take you somewhere? Aren't you afraid to get kidnapped or something?" He asked, studying me as if he was searching for something. I shrugged, "I wouldn't think of us as complete strangers, we are more like acquaintances. Besides, if you kidnapped me i wouldn't object much." I replied playfully, giving him a flirty wink.

"Alright, fine then." He got up and walked over to a group of guys standing by the bar and told them something. I took this chance to walk over to the dance floor and pull Emily off of some guy. "Hey Em, i'm going to taco bell, i'll meet you back at the house." I told her with a smile.

She laughed and drunkinly patted me on the back, "Suuuure, Taco Bell!" She winked suggestively at me and i burst into laughter. "You're such a perv but i love it." I said and playfully pushed her back onto the dance floor, watching as she stumbled into some girl and they started to grind on each other.

I looked over to the door to see Luke already standing there waiting for me. He dangled his keys in the air when he saw me looking and i smiled, pushing my way past people towards him.

"Alright, i'm ready to go!" I announced which made him chuckle. "Thats good, did you tell your little friend where you are going?" He asked curiously.

I nodded, "Yeah, just in case you do kidnap me at least i can rely on the fact my drunk best friend will have no idea where i am even though i told her." I replied playfully as i nudged him with my elbow and walked out the door.

He followed along beside me and placed his hand on the small of my back, guiding my staggering body over to a nice looking silver truck, i wasn't exactly sure what kind it was but it looked relatively new, "Nice truck." I mumbled, thinking of how i was gonna get my drunk self into the seat.

Luke saw the hesitance in my features and chuckled, walking back around to the passenger side of the truck and lifted me into the seat. I smiled and patted his head, "Good boy!" He laughed and playfully smacked my hand away from his head. "Don't mess up my hair girl!" He gave me a goofy grin that had me grinning. "Your hair was messed up before i even touched it!" He chuckled and rolled his eyes before closing the door and walking around to the other side of the truck and hoping in.

He was about to start it when his phone dinged with a text message. He pulled an iphone out of his back pocket and starting typing away on it, turning to me after a couple of seconds. "Do you mind if a couple of my friends tag along? Josh went home early and he was the only other guy that brought a vehicle."

I shrugged, "I don't mind, the more the merrier!" I exclaimed and giggled as he jokingly rolled his eyes at me. "Alright, they'll be out here in a sec so in the mean time, how bout you tell me about yourself?" He looked up at me from his phone where he had been typing again.

I smiled mischievously and shook my head, "Nah! The mystery is what makes this fun, though if you want to tell me about yourself i'll be completely fine with that!" I stuck my tongue out when he chuckled at my reply.

"You're one strange girl." He went to reach over and ruffle my hair. Me, not wanting to get my hair messed up, leaned back against the door and thank god that i had my seat belt on because not even a second later the door opened and i fell back, my seat belt holding me against the truck and digging into my skin.

The guy who had opened the door quickly helped me up, spitting out apologies left and right. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you and i was gonna get it but then you fell out and are you okay? Oh gosh i hope you're not hurt! Please say you're okay, i'll feel bad if you don't!" I laughed at how frantic he sounded.

"I'm fine, a little shocked, yeah, but fine non the less." I grinned at him. He sighed in relief and a chorus of chuckles echoed behind him. I looked behind the golden haired beauty in front of me to see an array of gorgeous men... "Is this some type of god meeting? Why are all of y'all so pretty?" I asked as i stared at them.

They laughed as one with deep red hair and gray eyes responded with a slight slur, "Sweet heart, we are far from gods, and i am defiantly not pretty, you're gonna hurt my manly pride if you say that."

I shrugged, "whatevs, but just so you know, i got shot gun so hop in the back mofos!" I yelled at them. Three of the seven guys groaned but hoped into the bed of the truck anyways.

Maybe it was a bad idea to get into a truck full of guys, maybe it was a bad idea to not tell someone sober where i was going. Maybe, but hey, you gotta take chances some times.
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured since i already had this chapter done that i'd go ahead and post it, tell me what y'all think in the comments section!