Sequel: If Not For You
Status: Being cleaned up--currently on chapter 2

Secrets And Lies

"What do you mean, what will I think?"

Brendon's POV

It's the day after the show, and here I am, sitting at my computer, reading the reviews from last night’s show. They’re all fairly good reviews. Nothing too awful, nothing to great. There’s quite a few fangirls out there who keep posting “THE RETURN OF RYDON” links in the comments to these reviews. That’s the only thing I hate about the comments. People posting useless spam. Though after looking at a few of those links, I’d be lying if I said those girls couldn’t be writers themselves. I log off and lean back in my chair, thinking about the concert.

I had kissed Ryan multiple times throughout the concert, because the fans absolutely loved it. And I can't blame them. He tastes soooo good..............stop it, Brendon!! You can't love him!! He's your band mate for crying out loud!!!!! If you fall for him, what will the fans think? What will your parents think? What will Ryan think???????

"What do you mean, what will I think?"The cutest boy I've ever seen Ryan walks into the computer room of the house that all of us in P!ATD share, looking at me, a confused look on his incredible features.

I realize I must have been talking to myself. Nice move, dorkface. "Uh....." I'm going to have to lie, as much as I hate it, there is NO WAY I can tell him the truth. So I quickly make up a lie. "I was just thinking about the present I got you for Christmas, whether you liked it or not." Because it was two weeks after Christmas, so I was hoping that he'd fall for it.

"Yea, I love that Anarbor CD that you got me, they're a really good band."

"I'm glad you like it," and I smile, because it looks like he's not buying it.

I stand up, kinda suddenly, and say, "Ry, I'm kinda tired. I'm gonna go to bed, I'll see ya in the morning." I walk out of the room, past a still amazing looking still confused Ryan, away from awkward questions.

Ryan's POV

I wonder why he lied to me. I can always tell when Brendon's lying to me, the look in his amazing, easy to lose yourself in eyes, it's a total giveaway. I wish he'd tell me what's wrong, I hate seeing him sad.

But, then again, if he told me everything, then it'd be harder to keep my secret from him, the secret of how much I love him, and I want to keep my friendship with him. I'd hate to lose him, so maybe it's better if he kept his secrets, so I can keep mine.

I look back on the night before, how many times Brendon kissed me, because the fans wanted it. I could almost taste the want in his lips, but, that must have just been my imagination, because there is NO WAY Brendon would like me like that.

Especially when he has a girlfriend. Audrey Kitching, a preppy model, who's job was basically to take pictures of herself. Her hair color changed every month, and I was surprised that Brendon hadn't died of the peroxide smell already.

So, he can't love me, even though he MIGHT, (big emphasis on might) be gay or at least bi, he CAN'T( bigger emphasis on can't) love me because of stupid Audrey Kitching, who doesn't give a damn about Brendon anyway. He's her eye candy, she's gotten a lot more publicity since she started going out with "BRENDON URIE". But, they've been fighting a lot lately, maybe Brendon will finally realize how stupid she is, and he just might realize how perfect we are together, how well we would click, that maybe we could be.....what was it that they called us? Rydon, that's it. Maybe we could be Rydon.
♠ ♠ ♠
If anything doesn't make sense, tell me. I posted this all on Buzznet originally, and they don't use BBCode, so many things that should be struck out aren't, Just tell me where it doens't make sense, and I'll correct it. Thanks a bagillion, I love you all!!!