Status: Comments so I can update more. ._.

Your Forever Is All I Need

Love, More Sex, Cameron and Moving?

"PEYTON CROSS FUCKING OPEN THIS DOOR." Danny yelled, when the hell did he find out where I lived? I got out of bed and threw on some different clothes, walking to the door.

"Yes, Whorsnop?" I asked, tiredly. I was pinned to the nearest wall before I knew it, the door slamming shut behind me.

"Dan-Danny what a-a-are you doing?" I stuttered out, my mind being flooded with pictures of My abuser raping me.

"I'm sorry, Pey, I was just jealous that Emily did that and after you left I realized I was in love with you. Not Emily." He looked into my eyes.

"You're what?" I asked, looking back into his eyes. He leaned in, kissing me softly and mumbled "I'm in love with you.."

This was a shocked to me, I never thought that Danny could EVER be in love with me. Me of all people, Emily was so much pretty, funnier, nicer, not filled with problems.

I brought our lips together again, deepening the kiss slightly. The next thing I knew, I was under Danny. Naked, screaming out his name as he thrusts into me, harder, faster. Making me arch my back, moaning his name when he cums. Whining softly when he pulls out and pulls me close to him, mumbling "I love you" against my lips with a kiss.

This time, I said it back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"OH MY GOD." Cameron screamed, waking Danny and I up. I blushed deeply, pulling the blanket over my head.

"What do you want, Cameron?!" Danny mumbled, sitting up.

"Why are you in bed, naked, with Peyton. Oh my god, Sam isn't going to be happy about this. What about Emily, Danny?!" Cameron yelled.

"Emily and I broke up, Sam hates Peyton and is now dating Emily and I'm in love with Crossy. Stop yelling, Cam!" Danny yelled back. I uncovered my face and started to get out of bed, only to see Danny pouting. I flicked his pout and grabbing my bra, putting it on and doing the same with my underwear. Letting my upside down cross show.

"When did you that..?" Danny asked quietly, tracing it with his fingers. Making me shiver slightly.

"A while back, maybe a month or two ago." I replied, looking at Cameron. "Whatcha want..?" I asked, looking at him.

"I wanted you to come back and live with us." He replied, his eyes looking down my body. Danny growled softly and I swatted his arm.

"Calm it, Whorsnop. Cam is like my brother even if he gets boners over me." I giggled, making Cameron blushed.

"Will you?" He asked.

"No, I won't give you a head but I will move in if Danny wants me too, ya'know." I looked at Danny.

"Love, I do want you to come live with me and my mates." He pulled me close, kissing me softly.

"Okay, I'll come live with you wankers again." I told him, pulling away from our kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
whOOPS. don't kill me, man.