Status: Comments so I can update more. ._.

Your Forever Is All I Need

It was all a dream. Muahah

I woke up from my dream. last night, it was all a dream. But, they guys are really coming home today and I can't wait. I think I'm going to tell Sam that I like him.. hm.. maybe not. I might just tell him I'm the girl from all those years ago. But anyway, for the party. I think I'm going to invite like, everyone to the party. Mum, sounds good.

-skip a head a few hours-
The house is all ready, and everyone is here. The boys are going to be here in minute now.
Emily, Danny's sex buddy, tackled me. Screaming "THEY'RE HERE!" I laughed softly, telling everyone to hide. I ran to the door and walked out. Tackle hugging Ben. "JESUS I MISSED YOU GUYS." They all laughed, Sam kept staring at me Like he always does. "Cmon lets get inside before it rains!" I told them. And we ran inside. Everyone in the house screamed " surprise" when they walked in.

It now been 20 minutes since the.guys walked in and I was making out with Ben. He pushes me against the wall. He start to grind against me. And he pulled away. "Do.. do you. Uh.. ya know.." he stuttered/slurred at me. I nodded quickly. Ben grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the stairs. I followed him, he opened my door only to see Sam fucking this slut.

Ben shut the door and pulled me into his room. "Naked. Now." He growled. Ripping off his own shirt and pants. I got undressed slowly. And teasely. Just to drive Ben crazy

-Hour later-
Ben came and went. I was now downstairs, drinking some random thing Danny gave me. Ben was hooking up with another whore. Same with Sam. Danny let out a growl as James and Emily started making out. Cameron was having sex with his hand again and there is people from bands everywhere. Ronnie Radke was fucking Andy Biersack on our couch.

I sighed softly. "LETS PLAY A GAME GUYS." Someone called out. There was a circle formed with a bottle in the middle. They made me go first and it ended on Danny. I grabbed his shirt collar and carshed our lips together. Sam growled loudly and I flipped him off. " Douchebag!"

we played the silly game till three am. That is when I fell asleep, naked, next to somebody. Probably Danny or Ben
♠ ♠ ♠
So. Peyton's pov of the last chapter was all a dream. Sam's wasn't. C:

Two comments for two different people for a update!

-Peyton