Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

All your flaws

June 10

I was at the mall with Rory ,trying to buy him shoes. He was freaking out in the middle of JcPenney and I was fed up.
I couldn't get him to stop. This was really stressful. He normally behaves,something was up.
"Hey!" I heard,it was Jaime and Tony. I was excited to see them. Maybe they can help. Tiny scooped up my brother,Jaime made some goofy faces. It worked. My fussy brother calmed down and started to giggle. I thanked my friends.
"I don't know what his deal is." I shared as we walked around the store.
"Maybe,he doesn't like shopping." Jaime joked.
"I have no clue. He used to freak out when he was three , but that was because of his dad,our dad." I explained.
Tony pouted. He tried to say something .
"Um,he wasn't so nice and I think Rory knew or witnessed something." I shared. I hate talking about it ,but I was in safe company.
"That fucking sucks,bro." He called me bro. I smiled.
"Speaking of brothers,where's the Fuentes?"
"They're home.Vic is being weird again."
Fuck.
"You should go over." Jaime offered. We given up with Rory and were heading home.
I groaned . "I have Rory."
"We can watch him!" Tony shouted. More pouting.
I agreed. Once,we were parked ,I warned them ,kissed my brother then headed to the Fuentes' household.
Mike was on the couch eating nerds and chips.
"Hey,"he smiled,"He hasn't left his room and I'm worried.He was sleeping when I last went up. "Mike looked exhausted.
"You're a good baby brother. Go out with Tone and Hime,they're teaching Rory to skateboard."
That cheered Mike up,he kissed my cheek before racing out the door.
I walked up the stairs. He wasn't in his room,I checked the bathroom. I screamed when I saw my boyfriend with a razor to his wrist. He stared at me. "Babe..."
I grabbed the razor from his grasp,then wrapped my arms around his waist allowing him to cry into my shoulder.
Then he spoke the words I didn't want to hear. " I'm sorry."
"No!" I shouted,pushing him away. I held his bleeding wrist in my hands. I turned him to face the mirror ,unsure what exactly I was doing or if it would help .
"Apologize to yourself. "I demanded. He looke down at his hands.
"Vic,look at those pretty,chocolate eyes and your white teeth that when you smile ,your whole face brightens. Your laugh is contagious . Look at yourself. See what I see,a beautiful boy with a heart of gold and soul to match." He looked up at his reflection.
"I am sorry. " he sniffled. I patted his back.
"I love you because you are strong ,selfless and handsome.I love your flaws and imperfections. They make you who you are. I think you are sexy and wonderful." I spoke gently,cleaning up his wound.
"I love you too and thanks. I'm going to stop." I hugged him.
He was still crying.
I kissed his scars. " Talk to me ,okay?" He nodded. We went to his bedroom.
We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling and kissing. He told what was wrong and I comfort him .Vic had his head on my chest like I was a pillow. He was asleep. I started to cry softly ,trying not to wake him. I just want him to be happy.