Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

Tonight

Ava was the most beautiful human ,I have ever met. She found me on the edge and pulled me up .She fixed me up ,kissed the scars and cuddled with me. She had a huge heart and was willing to make sure I was happy.
We spent the rest of the afternoon in my bed . It was getting late and all this mess was getting to her. I Heard her cry so,I moved so my arms were around her . I kissed her neck.
"Vic." She sniffled. Things were going to change. I hate to see her cry. She doesn't deserve this.
"Don't worry about me. I'm going to shower . " I told her. I kissed her cheek as I slipped out of bed.
"You want me to leave?" She asked ,sitting up.
"No,of course not." I was standing in the middle of the room.
She held out her hand . I took it. She pulled me into her lap.
"If you're okay,then ill leave . Just call me later,okay?" She kissed my ear. I nodded.
I walked her to the door,another kiss. Mike wasnt home.
After my shower ,I couldn't sleep so,I snuck over to Ava's . Her lift was on. I looked. I have to climb up ,don't I. Okay. There's a tree,I can scale that. I got to the last branch that lead to the roof,there was a foot to jump. I took a deep breathe before leaping. This is crazy. I tapped on her window with a heart about to burst.
She narrowed her eyes at me then opened the window,in her blue panties and baggy Social Distortion shirt.
"Vic,what are you doing?" I answered by kissing her lips.
"This." She let me and We kept kissing.
"I want you." I moaned. She let go and looked into my eyes.
"Yeah?" She breathed.
"Do you want me?" She nodded with excitement and took off her shirt.
Are we doing this? Oh my god. "You want to?"
I agreed. I kissed her a collarbone ,her shoulder. she wasn't wearing a bra. I moved to her soft breast. She let out a moan.
"Oh,Vic." That drove me wild. We moved to her bed. I kissed her stomach then kept moving south which alarmed her. Her heart racing ,her eyes wide and scared.
"What's wrong?"I said with my hands on her smooth thighs.
"I don't know what you're doing." She was embarrassed . This girl never had this before ,I realized. I kissed her most intimate spot gently. "I'll be gentle." I promised. She nodded then laid her head back down.
"F-fuck ,now!" She screamed. I smirked as she pulled my body up ontop of her. Our lips met and I slipped inside fully protected.
I wasn't going to let my lust ruin her.
"This feels amazing!" She panted . I couldn't think straight ,my body was hers .
She bit into my shoulder ,so she wouldn't wake anyone with her moans. Why didn't I plan this better?
Out of breathe ,I rolled off when we both finished.
She was breathing heavy and smiling.
"My god, Vic. " I moved my body to spoon hers.
"I never felt that way before." She was trying to catch her breathe still. I patted her hair gently.
"I am going to be so good to you,Ava." I said into her ear.
"Better. "
She turned to face me. Her fingers trace my lips. I wanted to stay like that forever. As cliche and dumb but I truly loved her.
"I love you,Vic."
I kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Getting hot in here ;)