Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

First time I see love

This new town was bright and friendly. I walked with my brother to his school. Maybe , we can chill at the beach this weekend. My brother skipped about ,talking about school. I loved kids;they were so optimistic and fun. I patted his head as we stopped in front of the school. I looked at the parents with their children ,so happy.
"Don't be so sad,A." My brother swung my hand as he spoke.
His cute ,squeaky voice ." I love you." I smiled.
I would do anything for this kid. I never want to see him cry or in pain.
I replied then hugged him."behave in school or no cookies,bro." I warned.
He nodded then ran off. I sighed .back to exploring this town.
As I walked down the street , a skinny figure with brown ,wavy hair was walking a few feet in front of me. Vic. Please be Vic. It was. He looked lonely so,I slipped my arm in his. He smiled. I noticed his gold nose ring. I poked it a few times which made him giggle and swat my hand away playfully.
We arrive at his empty home. I decided yesturday that I was going to kiss him the next time I had the chance. He was my first friend in this town and he was sweet too.
I laid down on his twin size bed that obviously was a tad small for two people but I could make it work. I watched him . He was nervous . He kept inching closer as I spoke.This is going to happen. I smiled and our lips met. So soft. I let out a moan and he pulled me into my lap. For the first time ever,I wasn't afraid to let someone in to see my scars. I felt safe with Vic. We were moving pretty quick until the door swung open revealing three shocked guys. Tony screamed causing Vic and I to fall back an hit the floor. The door slammed as I let out a laugh.
He apologized.
"I'm torn between continuing and getting food." I giggled. Another kiss. He was excellent kisser,kept me wanting more.
We joined the guys. They were embarrassed.
Always surrounded by boys. Tony sat beside me ,I noticed how he and mike were always together. Something was going on.
During dinner,I found out Vic was a vegetarian too and they were in a band.
I watched the guys talk,laugh and eat. It was nice to have friends that liked eachother. I helped Vic clean up while te others raced off.
"Children." Vic muttered. I smiled then kissed his cheek.
"It's a older sibling problem. " I offered ,drying a dish.
He spoke Spanish as he washed the dishes. I just listened ,trying to figure it out . He realized when the kitchen was cleaned that I had no clue what he was saying. He covered his mouth with his hand . "I am sorry." I shrugged and flicked my wrist.
"I'll get you back." I giggled. I glanced at the clock 5:39
"I have to get my brother. Come with ."
We walked back to the school with a few words here and there.
He took my hands and faced me "do you want to go out with me tomorrow night?"
"Of course." I kissed his lips .
First date in about two years. Oh god. What do I do? Times like these I wish I had an older sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pierce the Veil song title.