Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

Fallout

I spent another day with the boys. They're different ,that's for sure.Before I left,I invited Vic over . He seemed uneasy.
When he arrived,I could hear his heart beating. What was this boy on? I wanted a cuddle buddy. It's been years since Inhad a friend over to watch a movie.
We got comfy on my bed. "Vic,what's wrong?" I mustered up after the first ten minutes of Dazed and Confused.
"What am I doing here?" He bit his bottom lip ,his big chocolate eyes looking at mine.
I smiled and kissed his hand. "You are here to watch movies and be my friend. " I told him." what's wrong?"
"I'm just nervous ,that's all."
"Don't be. I like you alot." I nestle into his body.
"I believe you love me,darling." He corrected. I groaned. I was tired when I said it,I meant it ,but I wasn't ready to admit it.
"I'm not ready for that yet. I'm sorry." I mumbled. He chuckled and squeezed me.
"It's okay. We all say weird shit at night." I giggled. We watched the movie in silence. Hanging out with Vic was way better than being alone. I was done with that. I kissed his hand throughout the movie .
After,his voice whispered in my ear "Are you okay?"
I turned to face him. "I am," I sighed "can I tell you something?"
He nodded and placed his hands on my hips .
"I'm not use to people being close and I'm scared."
I felt his hands move up my torso to my cheeks.
" Darling, you'll be okay." He whispered before his soft lips met mine. That moment was when I knew I truly loved him. I wanted to surround myself with his love and hold his hand .
"Vic,you're so sweet."

-2 am-
Vic had fallen asleep and I was mindlessly playing with his wavy brown locks ,dozing off when his cell buzzed. Mike was calling.
"Hey." I answered,trying my best not to wake Vuc by slipping out I be and into the hall.
"Come get us, please. Tony got punched and he's crying and I just want to go home.Please!"the young kid was tears. I couldn't say no. I found my shoe and slipped Vic hoodie on. I was only in my panties and bra.
I snuck out if the house .I manged to drive away without any notice or annoying house lights flickering on.
I remembered this kid's house. Mike was crying on the phone still,I didn't want him to hang up.
They were waiting on the sidewalk.Tony curled up in a ball on Mike's lap. Party-goers walked by .
I helped Tony up and neary carried him to te car. He was light .
Tony was still crying and Mike kept saying " it's okay. We're safe."
I took them to my house . I ordered them to the bathroom.
Tony sat on the sink with Mike in the tub.
I played nurse. "What happened,sweetie?" I asked as I dapped a soaked paper towel on his left eye.
"I drunk too much.-bullies mean." He sniffled. I kissed the top of his head. I felt like crying. Tony was hurt and Mike was crying. My family was hurt.
Mike explained to me after he calmed down. "Tony kissed me ." I noticed Tony smile. I sat beside Mike.
"This guy,Alex, was like 'get the fuck out,fags.' I punched the guy then he went to punch me but-" Mike sighed and looked at Tony.
"But ,Tony blocked me and got hit so, they were fighting and I mange to drag Tony away and we got away. He saved me."
Mike was proud of Tony. It was heartwarming to see them finally together.
"Yeah." Tony nodded. He was looking at his hand. "Thanks ,Ava. We could have walked but Mike insisted we call. " I patted his foot.
"Okay.I'm going to find some blankets,you boys will sleep here ." They listened. I made up the couches,tucked them in then went back to Vic.
What a fucking night.