Horror Movie

Boyfriends and Girlfriends

“It’s dark.” I said bluntly as I stared at the long corridor that led to our rooms. For some reason it seemed longer and darker than I remembered.

“Yeah, and?” Soul said as he proceeded down the hallway, completely unfazed by the foreboding blackness.

I stumbled along in the dimness and reached out to grab his shirt.

Soul looked back at me with a raise eyebrow.

“What?” I asked trembling a bit as the darkness swallowed us.

Soul smirked and shook his head as he continued to his room with me following closely behind.

As we entered the safety of his chamber, I immediately went over to his nightstand to turn on the lamp. Just like that, the fear and anxiety I felt in the corridor disappeared.

I sat on his bed and looked around at his surprisingly neat room.

It wasn’t until I felt the bed sag due to extra weight that I realized Soul had lain down on his bed. I glanced down at him and our eyes connected.

Golden clashed with red as I held his gaze.

In his crimson orbs I saw a mix of emotions mostly consisting of annoyance with a hint of kindness and something else – something new. It took me a while to realize that the new emotion was the same one that I hid from him every day. Well at least, one that I used to hide from him every day.

“What are you doing in my room?” he asked abruptly.

“Huh?” I asked as I cursed myself for spacing out, “Oh um… no reason…”

Soul cocked an eyebrow at me obviously not buying my response.

Thinking fast, I flopped down beside him and pressed my body against his sides. I felt the albino tense at this unexpected gesture.

“It’s cold in my room.” I mumbled childishly as I snuggled deeper into the newfound warmth.

Soul slowly relaxed and hesitantly put his arms around me.

We laid in silence like that for a couple of minutes, just enjoying each other’s company. Just then, a thought occurred to me.

“Hey Soul?” I asked quietly.

“Hmm?” the white-haired boy replied lazily.

“Does this mean that you’re my boyfriend now?” I asked stupidly as I tried to grasp this new concept.

The weapon rolled his eyes at me and sighed.

“If I wasn’t your boyfriend, I don’t think I’d let you lie here in bed with me.” Soul responded smartly.

“Well technically, if we were like best friends, I think this could be passable.” I retorted slyly.

“I don’t think you would cling to your best friend like this…” Soul said questionably.

“Well friends hug each other all the time.” I reasoned.

The albino heaved a sigh of aggravation then propped his head up with his arm.

I stared up at him a curious glint flashing across my yellow eyes.

“Alright, well if you weren’t my girlfriend, and I wasn’t your boyfriend, then I’m not so sure that I would be able to do this.” Soul said softly before he leaned in and captured my lips in a sweet and gentle kiss.

My hands automatically locked around his neck pulling him roughly towards me. Soul’s arm gave way at this unrefined gesture and he fell. The heat radiating from his body was addicting. I pulled him closer, familiarizing myself with the gentle pressure he was exerting on my front.

His tongue snaked out of his mouth as he licked my lower lips. Feeling stubborn, I clamped my mouth shut and smirked into the kiss.

The albino growled with annoyance as I continued to decline his request.

Using a different approach, Soul slid his arms around my sides before wounding them around me. His fingers drew circles on the small of my back as I tried desperately to keep my determination solid.

However, the weapon was relentless. His mouth began to explore other regions as he trailed a line of kisses across my chin and down my neck.

My breath hitched as he hit my sweet spot.

The white haired boy glanced up at me with a wicked smile before he attacked. His lips expertly nipped and sucked at my neck as I hopelessly tried to control my breathing.

I was fighting a losing battle and before I knew it, he had me eliciting moans of pleasure.

Soul took this chance and covered my opened mouth with his. Our tongues tangled together as I fisted my hands into his silvery-white hair and pulled his head closer to mine.

I couldn’t get enough of him.

His taste.

His scent.

His touch.

It was inflaming.

My lungs were about to burst as I finally pulled away. Gasping for air, I smiled drunkenly up at the albino.

“Wow.” I panted, staggeringly.

Soul grinned cockily at me then rolled onto his back, chest heaving with the previous exertion.

“Does that answer your question?” the albino said breathily.

“Definitely.” I replied heavily.

“Good.” Soul responded as I slid closer to him and burrowed myself into his side.

The albino shifted his weight as he reached over me to turn off the lamp.

I snuggled deeper into my boyfriend’s warm chest and he responded by wrapping a protective arm around me.

My eyelids felt heavy as I slowly sank into oblivion, letting the shrouding darkness encompass me.

Unconsciously, I cuddled further into Soul as a smile of contentment graced my features. The weapon’s reaction was instantaneous as he pulled me closer into his warm embrace.

The familiar feeling of sleep finally took me, chasing away the last coherent thought that occupied my brain.

How the hell did I get so lucky?