Sequel: OuR BeAuTiFuL MaDnEsS
Status: Completed and Soon to be Published

Our Perfect Insanity

Chapter Thirty One

ChApTeR ThIrTy OnE

“It is not death, but dying, which is terrible.”
~Henry Fielding

It was about two hours later that my theory about what Elizabeth had planned, was proved correct by an observation from Rosalie.

“...there are people outside.” She spoke up.

This drew all our attentions.

Jonathan and I had taken to sitting down on the dusty old couch, while Nathaniel had been speaking to Rosalie, that is, until her attention was moved away from him as she peered outside.

Setting the book down, I stood up and moved quickly over to her, hooking my fingers on the slightly torn lace curtain and pulling it back a bit, allowing myself to peer out at the three figures near the gate.

“Oh no...” I muttered, running a hand through my hair in a frustrated motion.

“What is it, Sylvia?” Jonathan questioned, diverting my attention from the three figures now crossing the yard towards the door.

“It’s not a ‘what’, Jonathan, it’s a ‘who’. Or, should I say, they, not it? There’s three of them, after all.” Rosalie interjected, while I frowned as the figures climbed the porch steps.

“Congratulations, you can count.” I mumbled, to which Rosalie scowled.

Ignoring her, I moved away from the window and approached the door just as it opened, revealing Elizabeth, Gavin, and Loretta, wet from the rain, which had only recently begun.

They all smiled innocently at me while I scowled, less then amused.

“Hi!” Loretta exclaimed, waving past me at Jonathan, who had set down his book, looking perturbed, and Rosalie and Nathaniel, who exchanged glances.

“What are you three doing here? I told you, I didn’t need anyone else getting hurt!” I snapped, and Loretta pouted while Gavin attempted to shake himself dry, quite like a dog.

Elizabeth, who was sprayed by the water that he was shaking off, smacked him.

“Stop that, mutt.” She ordered, before looking over at me with a smile.

“You know how stubborn we are... and since when do we listen? We came to help, you need as much help as you can get.” Elizabeth told me firmly, smirking slightly as she crossed her arms.

“We don’t need help... you three could get yourselves killed.” I frowned.

“Well, so what? We aren’t just going to stand by when we know you could get killed as well! You have a better chance at winning with us around.” Elizabeth told me knowingly.

Before I could reply, Jonathan beat me to it, placing his book down on the coffee table and standing up, adjusting his glasses before surveying the four of us thoroughly.

“Hate to break up this little reunion, but, Sylvia, would you mind introducing your friends?” Jonathan requested politely.

“More like intruders. We don’t need more children here, they just get in the way.” Rosalie scoffed, causing my three friends and I to turn to glare at her.

“Hey, back off, there’s only room for one bitch in this room.” Elizabeth told her calmly.

“It’s me.” I interrupted, causing Elizabeth to smirk at me, rolling her eyes slightly.

“We can both be the bitches. But, not her. I don’t like her.” She told me, pointing at Rosalie who looked at her blankly, crossing her arms.

“I don’t care what you think.”

Before Elizabeth or I could snap back at Rosalie, Jonathan interjected.

“Enough, alright? Sylvia, who are they?” He questioned, this time more firmly as if to tell me not to get off topic again, even though it was Rosalie’s fault that I did in the first place.

“Oh, right, sorry... uhm, this is Loretta Kade, Gavin Kress, and, of course, Elizabeth Christine.” I introduced, gesturing to each of my friends in turn, who all waved.

Looking at Elizabeth and the other two, I smirked lightly.

“Guys, this is Jonathan Kilmury, Nathaniel I-Don’t-Know-His-Last-Name and Rosalie I-Don’t-Care-What-Her-Last-Name-Is.” I added smugly.

My words earned smirks from my friends, along with Jonathan and Nathaniel, while Rosalie looked unamused.

Elizabeth examined Rosalie critically for a moment, before narrowing her eyes.

“I don’t like you.” She said, and Rosalie placed her hands on her hips.

“How can you even say that? You don’t even know me.” Rosalie retorted, and Elizabeth nodded thoughtfully.

“True, true. Can’t say I would want to get to know you, because I doubt I’d prove myself wrong... you just seem like a crazy whore.” Elizabeth observed, tapping her chin in thought.

Rosalie jaw dropped.

“Excuse me?!” She gasped, and Elizabeth grinned, crossing her arms.

“I bet you’re naked under those clothes, you slut.” Elizabeth told her, causing Rosalie to narrow her eyes while I started giggling, along with the others.

Even though Jonathan and Nathaniel were trying to muffle their laughter out of fear.

Clearly, it failed as Rosalie shot them both a glare, which, unfortunately for them, only caused them to laugh more.

“You just got owned, bitchacho!” Elizabeth cheered, laughing.

“Bitchacho?” Rosalie repeated, looking confused at Elizabeth’s words, though, Elizabeth made no move to explain her words, and only laughed.

“You don’t know what that means?” Gavin questioned, amused.

“No. I doubt its even a word, of course I don’t know what it means!” Rosalie exclaimed, flailing her arms in exasperation.

Loretta shook her head.

“Shame, you noob.” Loretta scolded, causing Rosalie to twitch.

“Did she just call me a noob?” Rosalie asked, causing my to smirk as I nodded my head in agreement, smirking at Loretta who looked cheerful.

“Yeah, she does that.” I laughed, and Loretta grinned while Rosalie rolled her eyes.

“Great, that’s all we need, more freaks.” Rosalie scoffed, and Elizabeth blinked.

“Who’re you calling a freak, bitchacho?” Elizabeth asked, narrowing her eyes at Rosalie as a warning to word her response carefully.

Rosalie didn’t take the hint and crossed her arms over her chest, smirking.

“Why, you of course. Freak.” Rosalie taunted.

Elizabeth blinked and stared at Rosalie for a moment before she sacked Rosalie, hard, causing the older girl to double over in pain while Elizabeth started laughing.

Even though most people think that being sacked only hurts guys, you should know, it hurts for girls too. I would know from being friends with these people.

I laughed, shaking my head as Rosalie collapsed onto the couch, crossing her legs while her expression held pain as she watched Elizabeth, who was practically rolling on the floor laughing.

I laughed, looking at Jonathan who rolled his eyes before he spoke sarcastically.

“It seems immaturity is our best weapon.”