Status: In Progress

Behind Those Blue Eyes

Jasmine Shade is a normal girl, sixteen years old, living with her mother, Melissa, and her sisters, eighteen year old Aurora and fourteen year old Nora.

She goes to school along with her lifetime best friend, Jennifer Gray, and never really socializes with anyone else, that is, at least, until she meets Justyn Harley. The quiet, anti-social, and drop dead gorgeous new boy, which all the girls fawn over.

At first Jasmine assumes he's just another pretty face, until she sees how oblivious he is to the girls. She becomes fast friends with him, and it soon becomes something more, but when tragedy strikes Jasmine's life and her world seemingly falls apart, she drifts apart from Justyn until he eventually moves away with his family, never to be heard of again.

Eight years later, Jasmine's been through her share of hardships. A single mother to her kind hearted seven year old son, Connor, and a waitress at a shady bar. While struggling through life, Jasmine runs into an old friend; Justyn.

Will old flames rekindle and will Justyn help Jasmine make a better life for her and her son, or will tragedy strike once again and force the two apart?