Status: Hiatus

Let Me Be the One

Drunk Again

It was worth it. Spending the day with Frank was totally worth skipping work for. At first we just kind of walked around and just when I was about to turn around and go back to Victoria Secret, Frank showed me to an amusement park.

The day was filled with screaming and ice cream and me puking my guts out into a garbage bin until we met up with Franks friends. They showed me to a party where Frank disappeared and I hung out with Gerard while he got shit-faced drunk and I sipped on a beer.

Well, that's until we started playing drinking games that is.

"95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer! You take one down and you pass it around and you've got 94 bottles of beer on the wall!"

The screamed continued as we moved into 94 bottles, passing the bottle around until it was empty. Everyone was already shitfaced drunk but we were determined to get to zero bottles of beer on the wall, even if it resulted in alcohol poisioning and many, many deaths.

Let me just say this before I get so hammered that I can't even explain what happens; Frank Iero of Belleville, has some fucking awesome friends. And those friends have even better friends so now I'm just surrounded by a bunch of amazing people while we tried to drink 99 bottles of beer.

"Vera- Ver... Vewoostie..." Gerard Way stumbled over his words as he tried to pronounce my name. "What's your name again, sugar?"

"Verwoesting!" I announced and laughed, taking a sip of my beer before passing it onto the next person. Yes, we took this game very seriously. We even made sure that the beers were on a wall to begin with so we could stay true to the song.

"What's it mean?" Gerard asked and chugged the rest of the bottle before tossing it in the garbage.

"Havoc. My parents were fucking high and it was the best they could come up with."

Mikey Way and Frank came tumbling into me, the latter wrapping his arms around my neck as he tried to gain his footing. "You, my friend, are not as drunk as you should be."

"Here, drink this." Mikey handed me a shot glass and I downed it, easily. Actually, not so easily, that thing burned. I just made it look like it was nothing because that's what people do. "Drunk yet?"

I shook my head, "Maybe once we get to 85 bottles of beer." I laughed and tried to pull away from Frank who was trying to kiss my cheek.

"I like you Verawoo..." Gerard pointed at me as he swayed back and forth from the alcohol reaching his system. "You and Frankie should make babies. Many, many babies and name them all after Transformers."

"But Vee already has a boyfriend." Frank pouted. "He tried to poison her with peanut butter."

"See, Voo, you could do sooooo much better with..." Gerard snapped his fingers a few times, "Frank! Right, Frank and your Autobabies."

"Babybots." Mikey slurred and chugged back his beer. Someone shoved a drink in my hand. "Nooo, Vee don't drink that!"

Mikey tried swatting it out of my hand but missed and ended just titty slapping me which hurt like a bitch. Ray looked at me pointedly, he was also completely smashed, "It could have a Rate Dape in it."

"Date Rape."

"Right."

I love being slightly more sober than everyone else and listening to drunk people. It's just a good time.

"Vee..." Frank whispered in my ear, causing shivers to be sent up my spine. "I think I'm drunk."

I laughed loudly, "I think you're drunk too, Frankie." I was trying to hold him up because he was doing this weird spaz thing that I think was dancing. People are so weird when they're drunk.

Take me for example, one time I got in a fight with my Dad, got ridiculously drunk and tried to have a shower, resulting in me slipping on the wet floor and cracking my head open on the toilet. My parents found me an hour later, naked, drunk and bleeding while laying in a pool of toilet water. True story.

"So since I'm drunk, I can do this, right?"

Before I could question what Frank was saying, his soft lips were pressed against mine and his hands moved stealthily from my shoulders to cupping my face. The drunk and mischievous side of me wanted to just say 'fuck it' and kiss the boy back but Toms face popped into my mind and I found myself pushing him away.

"What the fuck? I have a boyfriend, Frank!" I snapped and pulled away, causing him to stumble a bit.

"Right, Tom." Frank grumbled.

"I think you should get home now." I muttered and rubbed my sleepy eyes. I had been hanging out with Frank all day and it was already 9:00pm. I didn't want to have a repeat of last night.

"You've had a few drinks yourself, I don't think you should be driving." Bob said and snatched the beer out of my hand. "There are bedrooms upstairs, you can crash there for the night."

"Kay, thanks Bob!" I called as I started dragging a highly intoxicated Frank towards the stairs. Getting up there would be the hard part but I was pretty sure that once he was in bed, Frank would be out like a light.

Frank stumbled up the flight of stairs and towards the first door on the left. Opening it, I saw there was a queen sized bed and I led Frank to it. The guy was drunk enough to start bleeding vodka!

Frank smiled as he climbed onto the bed and started making blanket angels. "This is comfy." he slurred. He crawled up the bed and snuggled his way under the pillows. I pulled the blankets up farther on him.

I turned to leave but felt someone's fingers lace with mine to stop me from leaving. "Stay."

That was all it took. My heart melted and I mumbled some incoherent words before slipping off my heels and sliding into bed. Good night, Frank. Thanks for today, it really was worth skipping work for."

But he was already passed out.