You Are Not

Chapter 7

The halls were empty as the lads were leaving the venue, their voices broke through the silence echoing down the halls. Gustav turned not looking where he was going, falling over his own feet and rolled down the staircase. The five lads Gus left at the top of the stairs burst out laughing, holding themselves up trying not to repeat what just happened and aching where they were laughing so much. Gus tumbled down the last few steps and sprung to his feet as though no one saw what just happened although it was very clear everyone saw.

"How many drink has he had?" Jake asked rubbed his eyes and then giggling some more.

"One!" Andy choked, with a hand on his stomach.

The lads walked down the stairs slowly still laughing to themselves. Gustav smirked trying not to laugh from the embarrassment. They stepped outside into the breeze and Gus turned to the boys, "Should we go for something to eat first?"

"You don't eat before drinking Gus," Jake pointed out.

"It's because he's a light weight," laughed CC.

They went to a small baguette cafe where a few of them got something to eat and the rest of them just brought a drink. The boys sat at a table outside and Gus didn't realize how hungry he was until he started to eat. Unless that was the nerves from falling down the stairs and also nerves about the night that was awaiting them.

"So we're all going out but not for bitches?" Gustav asked.

"Is that why you go out?" smirked Ashley.

"No but that's what I thought bands do if they don't pick up a groupie from the show."

"Just Ashley," grinned Jake, and Ashley looked smug.

The guys laughed at him some more; they liked having Gustav around although some how he made them seem like aliens and Gus was informing them how they were supposed to be. Ashley wasn't sure about Gus he though; he'd manged to get a free ride all too easy when the band had worked to where they are now and they have some guy bumming around the place for what?

"You have a girlfriend right Gus?" Jinxx asked curiously.

"Uh-Well... sort of. I mean I'm supposed to be fixing that right now but then I ended up here and she doesn't know that I still want to be with her." Gus sighed.

"What happened?"

Gustav took a deep breath and explained what happened on the last day of Download, even the part of following Andy Biersack to his interview. Gustav felt like he could be honest with the guys, he didn't expect to see them again after tomorrow anyway. Gus had no plans of going to America, not that he even knew which part of America they were from but it wasn't going to happen so why lie to them. They made Gus feel at ease anyway like he'd known them for year and that they weren't going to judge him.

"She's so used to getting her own way with everyone, I mean this is the first time I've ever done something against her will and now its over? It didn't make any sense to me but I really like her." Gustav continued.

Gustav missed Emma, he missed being close to someone, having her under his arm it made him feel good like nothing could go wrong. He missed her blue eyes, the freckles sprinkled across her nose and her glossy hair that fell in natural beautiful waves. He wanted to be holding her again, to feel warm inside like he used to. Gus couldn't bear to think she could be with someone else right now, to not know what she was doing or who she was with. Right now she was single and she could do whatever she wanted and Gustav hated that, he hated that she wouldn't think twice about him yet he was still running back to her.

"She sounds like a bitch," Jake said breaking the silence Gustav's story had left them in, "your friend was right to sort her out!"

"Yeah I wouldn't go back to that dude." Jinxx put in.

"Unless she's really good at sex," CC joked.

"No." Jake shut him down, "you can't build a relationship following someones orders it's pointless I think."

Gustav sighed taking another bite from his baguette and looked at Andy who was drawing patterns on his cold coke can with his finger. Andy didn't seem to like the topic of conversation but Gus was curious and continued it anyway.

"So... you all have girlfriends?" he asked with his mouth half full.

Gustav learnt that Jake was engaged to a model which he couldn't picture in his head but then once seeing a picture of the couple together they were perfect, Gus looked at the picture in envy. It was clear that they both felt the same way yet everyone that met Emma could see there was something wrong with the relationship and Gus felt it too yet never ever wanted to admit it. He was determined to make it work and to make it last. He smiled at the thought of Jake's relationship, then there was Jinxx who was already married which Gustav should've been able to tell from the gold ring hugging his finger. CC was in a fairly new relationship but at least he had a girlfriend, Ashley apparently liked the company of several different woman whenever seemed necessary which made Gus chuckle. Then there was Andy which the guys told him his relationship was on hold sort of like a break then thought Gustav but that couldn't be a good thing which was clearly why Andy didn't like the topic.

Gustav finished his food while the others where deciding how they were going about paying for the night, they were doing to do rounds but then CC decided he always ends up being the most rounds and so the debate continued until they left the cafe.

"Wait til you see these moves." CC told Gus walking past him wiggling his hips, finding himself funny.

"Waiting." Gustav laughed, he gave Andy's shoulder a light squeeze as they left the cafe, "you alright?"

"Yeah..."

Andy didn't sound very convincing to Gus, "Do you want to go somewhere else?"

Andy shrugged, "Like?"

"I don't know, we could catch a movie? You like films." Gustav smiled.

"And you don't?" Andy raised an eyebrow at him.

"I do, I just don't think we have the same taste but that doesn't matter I hardly ever get to see new movies."

"What movies do you like?"

"Oh-uh, y'know The Good, The Bad And The Ugly, Young Guns... Once Upon a Time in the West." Gustav shrugged, "that sort of thing."

This time Andy was raising both eyebrows at him, "Old cowboy films?"

"Yeah..."

Gustav stood still putting his arm out to stop Andy walking any further too and called out to the lads. They stopped turning to face Gus and Andy.

"We're going to catch a film instead," Gustav announced.

"Just cause we're not looking for babes doesn't mean you don't have to." Jake chuckled.

"I don't want to look for babes." Gus rolled his eyes.

"But what about my moves?" CC asked.

"Show me tomorrow." Gus smiled.

"I might be naked." CC laughed loudly to him.

"Okay..." Gus sighed turning Andy around to face the opposite direction.

Andy decided they weren't going to go to the cinema but instead they'd go back to the bus and watch the very first Batman film which was released in 1989. He thought since Gustav liked old movies that they'd at least watch some good ones. The stopped in the shop for snacks even though Gustav was full from his baguette at least Andy was amused he thought. Gustav didn't know why he was changing Andy's plans for the evening to suit him he thought maybe it was because Andy could have chucked Gus off the bus at any moment, he could have left him anywhere but he didn't. He hadn't made Gus find his own food or stay in his dirty clothes. Andy had done as much as he could for Gus and so he'd try and do the same at least for a night.

Once they got back to the bus they turned the back lounge into one big sofa bed area, the TV was on the wall which helped so that didn't need moving and the sofa was big enough for two people. Andy got out a spare quilt and spread it across the newly made bed. Gus went into the bathroom as Andy emptied the snacks on the bed and got his DVD collection out which only happened to be all the Batman films.

Andy perched on the end of the counter opposite the bathroom door quietly and once Gus opened the door and moved his face closer slowly causing Gus to jump out of his skin, he shrieked stepping backwards. Andy slipped off the counter rolling about laughing his head off.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Gus yelled, placing a hand on his unsteady heart.

Andy couldn't even speak he found it so funny, instead he ran to the back room and flopped on their sofa bed crying with laughter. Gus joined him hitting him with a cushion before putting the DVD on.

Gustav leant back not looking at Andy but pressing play on the remote and opening a can of Strongbow. Andy peered up at Gus from under the cushion Gus had hit him with, Andy smirked at him and then had to hide his face again. Gus shook the cushion on Andy's face only making him laugh more.

Gus stood up putting down his Strongbow and then turned to fight Andy but felt something under his foot. He picked up an iPhone and pushed the button on the front and a picture of CC and his girlfriend (Gus presumed) glared back at him, Gus ran his finger along the screen unlocking it. Andy looked up to the sound of the phone.

"Whose is that?" Andy asked, a smile still spread across his face.

"CC's," Gustav looked down at Andy with a grin, "who should we text?"

The two boys laughed like naughty little girls and sat together scrolling through CC's phone, Gus tapped on the pictures app and the boys chuckled to find a exposed picture of CC striking a pose. They fell back laughing and posted it online with a edited black square across CC's junk reading censored. The boys were proud of their work but they decided to also send out a few text messages.

Gus decided to get Tay's number out and they sent her a message asking her how she flicks her bean. In which the text replying to that message was in CAPS reading WHO IS THIS and then one straight after saying YOU'RE DISGUSTING. Gustav could just imagine the look on Tay's little confused face and it only made him smile more. She's just so innocent and lovely but she was also fiesty when she needed to be.

The lads enjoyed sending out strange pictures and texts until CC's battery ran out and by that time they were engrossed in the film. Gustav lay back on Andy's stomach and Andy was propped up with pillows. Andy ran in fingers through Gustav's dry blonde hair.

"Why did you colour your hair blonde?" He wondered aloud.

"What's wrong with blonde?" Gustav asked not taking his eyes from the screen.

"Nothing on the right people."

"Are you saying I look stupid."

"I just think that you'd suit darker hair."

"What like black?" Gus asked sarcastically.

"Yeah."

Gustav rolled his eyes.

"Although with a face like yours I suppose it doesn't matter what colour your hair is." Andy smiled.

"Even ginge?" Gus joked.

"Please don't go ginger."

Andy opened a packet of cookies and they both got sucked back into the movie until a loud bang broke their silence and this time it was both boys that let out a shriek. They leaped to the feet looking at each other not knowing what to do. The bangs continued down the side and of the bus and the two of them started laughing.

"IDIOTS!" Gustav yelled.

"Should we go check it out?" Andy smirked.

"No, they're just weirdos hoping to see a famous person or something."

Andy stood there looking at Gus for a moment who was shaking his head.

"I'm going," said Andy, squeezing past Gus and running to the front of the bus.

"ANDY WE DON'T WANT TO TALK TO IDIOTS," Gus called after him.

Today was definitely not Gustav's days and he was starting to feel it, being sick, falling down the stairs, jumping out of his skin twice and now letting some idiots on the bus. He followed Andy who was already hanging out the bus holding the door wide open.

Two lads stood in front of Andy who was laughing at what ever had happened, there was a small ginger person - funnily enough - and a slightly taller blonde dude and they both happened to look pissed.

"They thought this was their bus," laughed Andy shutting the door after ten minutes or so.

Gus had just stood behind Andy thinking to himself that he'd have to shut the door for Andy soon enough although he was thankful that Andy didn't invite the idiots to join them he was still annoyed that Andy opened the door.

"Drunken band members losing their wallets and their bus," Andy continued. "It's kind of funny but I helped them out with directions."

"How good of you." Gustav rolled his eyes following Andy to the back of the bus.

Andy sat back in his last position and offered Gus to remain where he'd last lead down, Gustav's arms were still folded and he raised his eyebrows at Andy.

"What?" Andy laughed, "it was only a bit of fun."

Gustav sighed dropping his arms down and knelt on the sofa, Andy grabbed Gustav's shirt pulling him further onto the sofa bed, Gustav pressed his hands in front of him breaking his fall. Gus sat with his legs over Andy's, he looked up at him and leaned forward forcing Andy's mouth towards his but then kissing his lips gently. Andy was surprised at first but then he gripped Gustav's shirt again but tighter pulling Gus closer, Gustav kissed him harder the second time forcing his body as close to Andy's as it could get. Andy tugged the shirt off of Gus and replacing his hand on the back of Gustav's neck, Gus shoved Andy back, then started pressing his lips on Andy's neck while also tugging Andy's jeans free. Andy's hand ran up Gustav's chest slowly, it was so soft and warm, Gustav flinched returning his gaze back to Andy, they looked at each other for a moment before Andy reconnected their lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one has taken a little longer since I just didn't feel like I was getting it right but third time lucky.

Thank you to anyone that's still reading and please comment/recommend/subscribe and enjoy.

And Sorry about the wait - something else you should also check out is http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/516064/Unconditional/ Really good writer -much better than me - ;)