I'm Sorry

You think you love her?

Normal POV.
“Sit yo ass down, I want to talk to you.” Jordon told Katie, pulling her arm so she sat next to him.
“You seeing anyone, chica?” Dylan asked her, causing everyone besides Danny to glare at him. He just shrugged, “I’m just trying to make conversation.”
“Well, I’m single.” Katie said coldly.
“Wait. What’s going on between you two?” Danny asked motioning between Dylan and Katie.
“We dated, he cheated. No biggie.” Katie said, shrugging like she didn’t care.
“Yeah. And she didn’t deserve that.” Jorel said quietly, but loud enough for everyone to here. When he noticed everyone looking at him he shrugged, “It’s true.”
“Anyway. I’m gonna be here for six months, like you know and I have to take pictures of you doing whatever it is you do when you’re on and off stage.” Katie told them.
“Well I’m just gonna ask what everyone wants to know. Can you still party with us? Or will you be an uptight bitch about?” Jordon asked.
“Dude, I’m still gonna party with you.” Katie said with a ‘duh’ expression on her face.
“We got some weed we were planning on lighting up later.” Jorel told her.
“We’ll count me in.” Katie smiled.
“We have an empty bunk under mine.” Dylan said, “If you know, you wanted to bun-“
“We have one under mine; it’s closer to the bathroom.” J said forcefully.
“Awkwardness with my ex, close access to the bathroom.” Katie said pretending as if she was weighing them. “I’m gonna go with bathroom accessibility.”
Jorel smirked, “Here, I’ll take your stuff back there.” He grabbed as much of her stuff as he could.
Dylan was glaring at Jorel, “Let me help you, buddy.” He spit out the last part, taking the rest of her bags.
“Thanks guys.” Katie called after them.
J stored her stuff under his bunk, a satisfied smile on his face.
“What the fuck was that about?!” Dylan growled as he sat Katie’s stuff on the bunk.
“Whatever are you talking about?” Jorel asked innocently
“You know what I’m talking about, you ass-hole!” Dylan said taking a threating step toward J. “You know I love her and you pull that shit back there.”
J stood his ground, “You sure haven’t acted like you love her. First you bang Aubrey the Slut Queen, and then you follow that up with consent one night stands. Is it her name tattooed on your thumb? Nope, it’s Britt’s.”
“Shut the fuck up! You have no idea what you’re talking about. I never thought she was coming back, that’s why I did all that shit.” Dylan growled.
“So you didn’t chase after the girl you loved so damn much. Yeah, you really care about her?” Jorel said moving closer to him.
“You have no idea how much I care about her! I wanted her back so bad, but she never came around. You have no idea how much it hurts to have her not love you.” Dylan told him.
“She’s a person, Funny. Treat her like one.” Jordon said walking past them. “You might want to leave, I’m about to take the browns to the superbowl.”
J chuckled at that and went back to where everyone was, Dylan was following closely behind. You could cut the tension between them with a knife.
“Dude. Let’s order a pizza!” Matt said, “I’m fucking starving.”
“Fuck yeah.” Johnny said, “You still like three meat?” He asked Katie.
“No.” Katie answered sarcastically.
“Three three-meat pizzas it is.” Danny laughed, calling the pizza place.
“We’ll be leaving in about an hour.” Jordon said walking back in.
“I’m gonna go have a smoke,” J said, fishing his cigarettes out of his pocket.
“Me too.” Dylan said following him outside.
They both stood outside of the tour bus for a while without saying anything.
“I still want an answer to why you pulled that shit in there.” Dylan asked, letting the smoke out of his mouth.
“I’m your best friend, dude. I don’t want you to get hurt, and I don’t want her to get hurt.” J lied.
“Doesn’t fucking lie to me right now?” Dylan growled. “I just want her back. I love her.”
“Me too.” J said taking a drag of his cigarette.
“What?”
“You think you’re the only one to love her? Dude, you have no idea. I’ve been in love with her for twenty years, and she still doesn’t see that.” J told him, letting the smoke out of his mouth.
“Oh.” Dylan said surprised.
“And I know your my best friend and all, but I’m not gonna let her go this time without a fight.” J said before stomping his cigarette out, leaving Dylan there to think about what just happened.