I'm Sorry

Lets start a ***ing war

J-Dog POV *Memory*
Katie was in the living room, her head in her hands and tears falling from her eyes. J looked at her from the hallway. Why would someone leave that? He swore when he saw Dylan again he would punch him is face (which never happened because Dylan was just as heart-broken. He sat next to her wrapped an arm around her.
“You don’t deserve that.” J whispered to her.
She put her head on his shoulder, and he took the chance to hold her close to him.
“What did I do? Am I not good enough?” Katie sobbed into his shirt.
“No girl deserves to be cheated on.” J told her, “And you’re amazing.”
“Apparently not.”
J sighed. It broke his heart to see her like this, knowing that if he had made his move that she wouldn’t be like this because he would treat her like a princess. He rocked her back and forth, whispering things to her until she had fallen asleep.
“I love you.”
Normal POV*Present Day*
They had all eaten the pizza, the bus was moving, and it was relatively quiet, until…….
“Dude, the weed!” Jordon yelled
“Let’s light up!” Dylan cheered.
Katie giggled a little, Dylan’s face lit up.
Jorel and Johnny went to get the weed.
“I don’t think I’ve ever gotten high with you.” Dylan told Katie.
“I never found interest in much of anything you did.” Katie told him. Dylan was really hurt by that, he looked away from her
“Sooo… how do you feel about unicorn abortions?” Jordon asked. Matt and Danny gave him weirded out looks. “It got really fucking awkward.”
“So you asked about unicorn abortions?” Matt asked him.
“Matty its Jordon. What did you expect” Katie told him.
“WE GOT WEED HOES!” Johnny yelled. “This is pretty strong shit.”
“But no bongs and I’m not wasting the little rolling paper I got.” J told them, sitting next to Katie.
“We have pop cans fucking everywhere, use them.” Katie said laughing.
Katie picked one up and stabbed two holes in it.
“I like how you think.” Danny told her.
“Green!” J called.
“Fuck dammit.” Katie said and pushed him playfully
He put his weed in it and asked Matt to light it.
“Katie, open your mouth.” J told her smirking. She looked at him weird, but opened her mouth anyway.
J took a hit and let the smoke sit in his mouth before blowing it into Katie’s open mouth. She blew it out and inhaled it threw her nose. J was still inches away from her mouth.
“That was hot.” J said, his lips were brushing against hers. Katie smiled; this stuff was strong if she took more than three hits she was sure to be out of it.
They passed the can around; J took another hit and leaned in releasing all the smoke into Katie’s mouth.
“I’m gonna kiss you, is that okay?” J asked, moving a piece of hair out of her face. Katie nodded.
J crashed his lips on to hers. J’s hands where on both side of her face and Katie’s were in his hair. Dylan saw this and let out a little growl.
“I’m leaving.” He muttered to no one in particular.
Katie and J hadn’t noticed his leaving. They were already full on making out, tongues all up in each other’s mouths, teeth scrapping against the tongues, and Katie was straddling J’s lap.
“Told ya so.” Matt told Jordon holding his hand out.
“Not yet, this is just a hook up. Nothing more.” Jordon said, still holding hope that he could win the bet they made as freshmen.
“Dude, get a room.” Johnny told them with a disgusted look on his face.
J and Katie broke apart; J’s hands were under her shirt resting on her hips, hers on his neck.
“Shit. I shouldn’t have done that.” Katie said getting off of J and walking to her bunk.
J-Dogs POV
His heart broke when she hurriedly left the room. What had he done? He thought it was going great, she seemed really into. Of course she was exactly a sober Suzie. But, still amongst the heart break one thought rang out above the others. She fucking kissed me! This thought let a smile cross his face. He wished that he was still on speaking terms with Aron. During high school he had totally rooted for them to get together and he really couldn’t brag too many people about how long he had loved her that would make things weird, as they always talked about how Dylan and Katie were so good together. Take that you fucking dicks
“You sure seem happy.” Johnny said, chugging some of his vodka.
“Your cousin is an excellent kisser.” J said, taking the bottle and drinking some.
“Shut up.” Johnny told him, shoving him lightly. “Too many people say that to me, it’s fucking annoying.”
J just smirked to himself, she fucking kissed me.
Funny Man POV
She kissed him that was all he could think. It wasn’t just some random guy; it was his best friend, his band mate. It would bother him so much if it was just a hook up. But with what J told him he couldn’t help but think that it was more. No, he knew it was more. He was sure that this was the first strike in a war between him and J for Katie. J had no idea what the fuck he got into.
Let’s start a fucking war.