Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 10

A week passed. We sit in the waiting room of one of the best prenatal care offices in the state. "Rhiannon Warner?" An assistant called. "That’s me." I nervously whispered. "Hey, I’s going to be ok, I will be with you the whole time." Manson said, rubbing my back with the palm of his hand.
Once my stats were taken and I changed into a paper gown, we anxiously waited for the doctor. "Hello! I’m Dr. Lewis!" A friendly man said, shaking my hand. "You must be Mrs. Warner." "Yes, that’s right." I said as he explained everything and rubbed some cold blue gel all over my belly.
"So, that’s our baby?" Manson asked. "Yes, that’s the child." "And the sound?" I asked. "That’s the heartbeat." Dr. Lewis replied. Brian’s mismatched eyes glittered and glistened as a wide smile formed on his face, ear to ear. Manson hugged me, I was so happy I cried. "The child appears to be growing as it should, no problems detected." Dr. Lewis went on for a while but I wasn’t listening. This isn’t a dream. I really am married to Marilyn Manson and I really am having his baby. It is a dream come true.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What would your parents say?" Brian asked, after a passionate night of love making. I sighed. "I don’t know, they wouldn’t be happy." "They already know we are married; we have been all over the media and television." He stated. "Yes, but still." I said, snuggling against his chest. "What’s wrong, love?" Manson asked. "Nothing, I’m just thinking of my life." "Like?" "Like back at home, when my parents arranged to have me married to someone I hate in only a few weeks before I met you. The misery I dealt with everyday from everyone at school and around town. Even my own family was cruel to me. Just all the bullshit that happened until I met you. I don’t know, I guess I’m just afraid I will lose you too and be all alone again." I said. "Oh, honey, don’t worry about that! I will always be here for you; no one is going to take me away." "Brian, I just have a gut feeling something bad is going to happen." I insisted. "No, no, it won’t, I won’t let it." He replied, rubbing my back and holding me close. Thomas said the same thing and only a few months later, I lost him in a car accident. He is the only other man I'd ever had feelings for and he was gone, just like that." "Rhiannon, I know, and I can’t imagine what that was like but I promise I will always be here for you and the baby." Manson told me. "I love you." I said. "I love you too."
A month went by. The child was developing well and I was over three months along. Brian helped with absolutely everything and then some. He even gave up smoking, drinking and drugs. He said that would help me forget about doing any of that. Of course, I hadn't since I found out I was pregnant.
We sat watching tv in our favorite cuddle position as I was laying my head on his chest, he running his long bony fingers through my hair. Manson had got me a new phone with a new number; he said it would be best if I lost all contact with my family and friends back home, I agreed. For some reason, my phone actually rang. "Hello?" "Rhiannon." My mother said. "Mom, how the fuck did you find my number?" "It’s around." She replied. "You need to come the fuck back home or we are going to force you back. Mom said." "Nope, you guys are the ones who old me to go. I’m married and pregnant now and have my own life. I’d really appreciate it if you and dad could stay out of it." "I still can't believe it; you and Marilyn Manson." Mom spat. "We will find you!" My father screamed in the background. I quickly hung up. The phone was on speaker and Marilyn was infuriated at their words. He pulled me close and sang quietly in my ear as I fell asleep in his arms until our appointment with Dr. Lewis that afternoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, you’d like to know the sex of your baby?" Dr. Lewis asked. "Yes." "Well, let me see here." He said, rubbing cold blue gel over my tummy. Brian held my hand, my fingers between his. "It appears to be a girl!" Dr. Lewis announced. "A little girl." Manson whispered to me. "Is that a good thing?" The doctor asked. "Yes, I’ve always wanted a daughter." Brian replied with a smile. I was happy either way. "You know what this means." Marilyn said with a devious grin. "Shopping?" I asked. He nodded and grinned. "Hell yeah!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brian took me shopping for baby girl things. We bought cute light purple paint for her bedroom and some gray carpet. Once we finished painting the walls, we went out to buy clothes and such. Little girl Tripp Pants, Marilyn Manson shirts, jackets and crawlers, Nightmare Before Christmas Blankets and sheets, little gothic dresses, baby goth clothes of all sorts, tiny platform boots, and Nightmare Before Christmas jammies. Manson bought a baby tub, baby bath stuff, washcloths, small towels, a soft white robe, rubber duckies, little plush animals, baby toys, blocks, baby carrier, crib, changing table, baby swing and a year supply of diapers and wipes.
It took a few months but we got the baby’s room set up. Every night and morning after being romantic, Manson would rub my belly and sing to the baby.
It was one evening after we got out of the shower, Manson and I were making out in the shower. "You like this, don’t you?" He asked. "Yes I do, honey." I replied. We made out as we got dressed and walked to the bed. Brian crawled on me to lay his head on my tummy, talking to the baby. I set my hands near his head. He put his over mine. "Brian, she kicked!" I proudly stated. "She did?" He asked, searching with his fingers. "Yes, she did!" He replied, feeling it. He beamed and kissed me. "I love my girls." Manson said, crying tears of happiness. "We love you too, babe!" He held me in his warm embrace and began to sing. The baby kicked again and stopped when he stopped singing. "She knows your voice." I said with a smile. She kicked again as I was talking. "it looks like she knows your voice too honey." Brian told me.
"What should we name her?" I asked. We pondered names. "I like the name "Marilyn." I said. He laughed. "That's my name." "I know but I've always wanted a daughter named "Marilyn." I replied. "Marilyn Sierra Warner." He said "That’s a beautiful name!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how I did!