Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 9

"Rhiannon, I want a baby." Brian said, as we lay in bed, a week after getting married. "What?" I asked. "I got to thinking, I'm getting older and now I'm married. I won't be young forever and I really want a baby." He told me. "I'd be willing to give us one." I answered. "Let's go try!" He exclaimed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Again, please?" I begged. "Rhiannon, that’s four times in 90 minutes!" Brian said with a laugh. "I know but you are the god of fuck and really good at it." I responded. "I’m not as young as I use to be." He admitted. "What do you mean?" You’re 16, I’m 43. He replied. I kissed him. "I don’t care, age isn’t a thing to me." I said. "So you’ll love me when I’m in my 60s and can’t take care of myself?" He asked. "Yes, I will, I’d do anything for you, Brian." "You’re going to be in your 30’s when that happens, that’s still pretty young." He pointed out. "I know, but I will love you until the end of time." He smiled at that. "Oh, your parents are coming to dinner!" I pointed out. "Yeah, they are. I almost forgot!" Manson responded. "I forgot a card for mom!" He exclaimed, face palming himself. "I have it all under control." I said. "But they are going to be here in less than 30 minutes!" "Brian, it's alright. I have everything taken care of." I said. He beamed. "You're such a good little wife!"
We came to the kitchen, I began preparing the cut and boiled potatoes for mashed potatoes. "Can I help you with anything?" Marilyn offered. "It's alright, honey. You can go rest your feet, I know your joints hurt sometimes in the evening." "Ok, Rhi." He said with a kiss.
The doorbell rang. "Hey mom, dad, Twiggy." He said, spitting out the last word. The table was set and everything was in place. "Oh, Twiggy, I didn't know you were coming." I said. "Yes, neither did I." Manson spat. "I just got talking to Barb through email the other night and he said she wanted to see me today, it is her birthday dinner, after all, Brian." He said. "Dinner is ready!" I called from the kitchen. Everything was on the dining table. "Happy Birthday, Barb." I said. "Thank you, dear! Oh, this food looks wonderful! I am so glad I don't have to cook tonight!" She exclaimed.
"This is a hell of a lot better than my wife can cook. This girl is a catch, Brian. Don't let her leave!" Hugh said. "Well! I was just telling Betty the other day about how many guys would love to have me." Barbara said. "Did they mention your hundred year old ass?" Hugh asked. "No, honey, I'm afraid YOUR name didn't come up." She said back. "Touche." He responded. "So, you and Brian. When do you plan on having some babies? I've been waiting 43 years for this!" Brian's mom said. "Sooner than you think. Brian and I were just talking about that today. I replied. "That's why they smelled like sex." Hugh whispered to Twiggy, whom had been a fly on the wall so far. I blushed. Manson smirked and pulled me next to him on the chair to kiss my hair. "Have you guys decided if you want kids?" Twiggy asked. "Yes, we want as many as humanly possible. We are going to have so many fucking kids, Twiggy, that one of these days, my dick won't have any cum left in it for my wife to suck down, does that do it for you?" He asked. "Brian, he's a guest." I whispered, nudging him with my elbow. "This is for you, mom." Marilyn said, handing her a small box. "Oh, I love it! My favorite perfume!" Barb said, spraying some on herself. "Here is the card." I interjected, handing over an envelope. "Thank you!" Oh, tonight has been lovely!" She said. "Did you read it?" I asked. "Yes, it's a very nice card." "Barb, I think she is trying to tell us something." Hugh told her. "A hidden message?" "No, Barb! Look closer. Read it out loud." He said. "Happy birthday to the most wonderful grandma in the world." She said. "Grandma?" She asked. "Is that right?" Twiggy questioned. "That's right! I wanted it to be a surprise." I said. "Baby, that is great! I am so happy!" Brian exclaimed, kissing me intently. "Oh, Hugh, we are going to be grandparents! This is the best birthday ever!" "How long have you known?" Twiggy asked, an almost hurt look on his face. "Well, I take one every week since Brian and I never use protection and three weeks ago, it came out positive." I replied. "I'm happy for you guys. Jeordie told us, a miserable expression over his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Golden sunshine bathed my face in a light of warmth as I rolled over to face my beautiful husband. Even perfect when he sleeps. Dark hair disheveled from hours of fun earlier in the morning. The man who saved me from myself, the only man I loved, Marilyn Manson. I snuggled up to his chest, ear listening to the rhythmic beat of his heart. "Hey babe." He muttered, voice froggy and raspy. "Good morning." I replied with a smile. "I'm going to take a shower; would you like to join?" I asked. "Sure, I’d love that." Brian said, a wide smile forming on his face.
The steamy water of the shower hit our naked, sweaty bodies as Manson and I kissed with passion. I ran my fingers through his soft black hair whilst kissing his neck and noticing small, sexy moans escape his throat as he washed my body. Soapy suds adorning my hands, I grasped his hard cock. "Mmm, I like that." He whispered. I jacked him off, making him beg for more just before putting my mouth over the tip, working his dick over with my tongue as he rubbed my slippery, sudsy, wet boobs. "I want you right here, right now." He whispered. "Fuck me, Brian!" I said back. Pinning me to the ground, he tore open my legs and slid inside me, warm water still falling over us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some feedback!