Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 3

Marilyn led me by the hand to his room and locked the door behind us. "What did you hope to get by coming here? I know I invited you, but what, in your wildest dreams, did you hope to get?" He asked. "Does it count if I want to lose something?" Adrenaline was coursing through my body and I didn’t even really know what I was saying. He looked at me; I sucked in my gut and puffed out my chest. "What do you want to lose?" Manson questioned, grasping what I meant. "My virginity." Marilyn laughed. "To me?" He asked in a surprised tone. "Yes, you or Jeordie, but Jeordie isn't here, so, you are the only one I want to fuck." "Well, I suppose I could manage this, you’re definitely not ugly, you’re actually really cute. I’d like to make wet in you." "It’s funny you say that because Tim said something similar." "Tim is after anything he can get though. And you are a virgin. I haven’t had one of those in a while; do you give good oral?" "So I have been told. I also have a tongue ring. But I will let you see for yourself." "Hmm…" he pretended to ponder. "Ok, Rhiannon, I will fuck you." "Marilyn, I have been waiting for this day all my life!" I exclaimed.
Manson gently pushed me back on the bed. "Do you know how to kiss?" "No, I’m sorry." I apologized. "It’s fine. You have seriously never done this before?" "That's right." "Good. I’ll show you how to do this."
He took off his clothes down to his underwear and I unbuttoned my fancy shirt I was wearing under the Marilyn Manson T-shirt I’d arrived in. His body was very pale but nice. There was no fat on him but just enough meat to cover his ribs. Manson put his arms around me and his mouth over mine. His hands were on my back and my fingers were entwined in his long black hair, feeling the side that was shaved. I could feel the pull of his full, glossy lips and his tongue, wet on mine. Marilyn was laying on me, facing me. "You try." He insisted. I got up on him and licked my lips just enough to get them wet and ran my fingers down to the front of his pants as I started kissing his mouth and face. I looked up; his darkly eyelinered eyes were closed as he entwined his long, bony fingers in my blonde hair. I finished. "Was that okay?" "Yes, very nice." Something hard was now poking at my leg as we switched positions. He took over, getting on me, my back on the bed. We made out mercilessly.
Never before would I have thought I would get to experience something like this from someone as great as Marilyn Manson. I didn’t even think I’d get this from a regular person. His elongated, gorgeous face stared down at me from where he sat. I shouldn’t be doing this. I thought. What would happen? Oh well, it’s a once in a lifetime thing. He kissed down my neck to my unbuttoned top and unclipped my bra, sliding it off me. Manson cupped his hands over my tits as we were making out. He undid his hands and replaced them with his mouth, kissing and sucking. "Oh, Manson!" "I’m good." He said, chuckling. His low, raspy voice rattling in his throat. "Yeah." I breathed. He slid his right hand down the front of my pants. Ahhh. I gasped. He put his left index finger to my mouth. "Feels good, huh?" "Yes!" I exclaimed as his fingers worked their way around my pussy. A feeling of pure ecstasy came over my body, forcing me to hump against his hand. "Manson, don't stop! That feels so fucking good!" "Cum for me, honey." He whispered sexily in my ear, just as I went.
We kissed again and I cautiously took off his boxers. Manson was laying on his back. Pure thickness and 10 inches in length stood up from his naked body. "Play with it." Manson commanded. I licked and kissed around his thighs, to his balls. "Suck it, babe." He whispered as my hands pumped his dick up and down. Manson's froggy, low voice was turning me on in ways I’d never imagined possible. "Hold on, I’ve never done this before, I want to see what this is like." I said to him softly. This was a complete world unexplored and I wanted everything to do with it.
He kept himself clean and shaved, probably a good thing. I put his balls in my mouth, working them over with my wet tongue while gently sucking. Little moans escaped his vocal cords. His voice was very sexy. "You tease." He said, smiling with his eyes closed. "Ok, ok." I replied, making sure my hands were wet. I started working both hands on his monstrous, hard cock really fast and it started to throb. I wasn’t cheap and easy, I’d never done this before and the only reason I was now is because it’s Marilyn Manson and I’ve loved him since I was 12 years old. His dick was huge and looked intimidating but I fit the entire thing in my mouth and down my throat, bobbing my head back and forth in a quick motion, sucking and gently applying pressure from my tongue and lips. Marilyn seemed to be completely tranquil and happy as he held my hair back. His sounds and moans got louder, breathing harder and more erratic as his dick became to wildly pulsate "Fuck yeah, babe! I'm gonna fucking cum! He exclaimed, pushing my head forward so it would go farther down my throat. It exploded in my mouth and I swallowed it. "That was fantastic, where did you learn?" He asked. "It runs in the family." I admitted.
"Are you ready for this?" He asked. "I shouldn’t be doing this, I don’t know." I replied, thinking of how much trouble I’d be in if I got caught. "I shouldn’t be doing this either but nothing like that ever stops me! Drink this." Manson told me, giving me a bottle of absinthe. I drank a few big swigs, within only seconds my mind whirred and my body went numb. He sucked my tits and I rubbed his hair, making out for about a minute while he put two fingers in me, making me gasp for more. "Take me now, Manson!" I whispered with enthusiasm. "I’ll take you, I’ll fucking break you!" He replied, dick in hand. My legs were open and I was sort of nervous. "I knew you’d see from my point of view." I anxiously waited, enjoying the pull of his mouth over my nipples. "Marilyn, Rhiannon, the pigs are here! Get out, quick!" Jill's voice yelled as she furiously pounded on the door. "Fuck, I was so close to getting it on with this sexy girl!" Manson screamed, throwing the empty absinthe bottle against the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
More in the next part. Be sure and leave some feedback!