Status: Updates are whenever I have time

This Love Was Out of Control

Not surprised at all

Rita POV

I shouldn't have been surprised that he did this. Not after what he said last night, he knew I wouldn't want to see him in the morning. Part of me hoped he would still be here, the other part hoped he wouldn't. I didn't know which part to put my hopes in so I didn't. I got out of bed still thinking about him, knowing it'll be masochistic of me to want him to be here, especially after what he said to me last night.

"Maybe I should go and be with her. She's much better than you, at everything. I love you but that isn't enough to keep you from doing what you did is it?" He had said to me. It was enough but he accused me of cheating when really we were talking, about how to tell him I loved him. You know without freaking out. But I had been caught by surprised when he said it and I couldn't say anything back. "So stunned of being caught in the act that you can't even say anything. Did you ever love me? Or was it all just a game?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I have enough stories but really this is a test chapter to see if I should continue this story. Let me know what you think! If you think you know who it is guess in a comment! :) And I'm sorry its so short but it's only a tester.

Chapter 1 Fact: I debated putting this up for about 2 weeks and finally decided to do it. This chapter is based off of what happened to my friend last year and I was like 'what the hell!' so here it is.