Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

fifteen.

"Leave it all to me!" Why Alan? Why did you tell them that? Now you're stuck coming up with a plan. Not that you're not smart..but really? Alan paced around the lounge. Jenna and Josh had left him go, after telling them he would come up with something. As he raced back to the lounge, his ex friends curiously looked at them, sort of wishing they knew what was going on. Alan pressed a button on his watch.

Calling Shay..calling Shay..

"Uh Alan?" Shayley answers.

"Shay! I need your help..wait..did I..wake you?"

"Kind of. I just got back from doing a mission and I'm tired. So lame."

"That you're tired?"

"No! The mission. Adam and I were paired up. Do you know what we had to do? Ugh don't answer that, it was stupid. All we did was..check the local Starbucks for anything 'out of place' because Justin assigned Lionel a big case so most other agents have nothing to do."

Alan rolls his eyes. Of course this would happen. Now that mr big shot was back, Justin would take advantage of him. "I pity you. Anyway, help."

"Sure, sup?" So he told him everything. Everything that he was told today by his new friends. "Okay, you're telling me were going after Jerry to avenge everyone?"

"If you put it that way, yeah."

"I'm in!" Shay exclaims. "Whats the plan?"

"Uh..I'll call you when I figure it out." Alan sighs. "Just look out for Lio..I don't trust him one bit."

"You got it, Ashby."

xxx

The next day, Alan entered his dorm because once again, he slept on the couch. He didn't want to deal with Aaron. Luckily, since today was sunday, Aaron was down at the gym with Tino and..he who shall not be named! He took a quick shower and put on some black comfortable clothes. As he tied his vans, an idea popped into his mind. He hurried with his shoelace and dialed a number.

"--no Michael, you jackass! It's Alan. Hey, boo!"

"Tyler, hey man." Alan smiles.

"Putting you on speaker, the whole gang is here."

"Yo, Alaaaaan!" Scout shouts, "What's up?! Heard you got out..bummer dude."

"Eh, its fine. Anyway, do you think you can give me some stuff?"

"Duh." Case says. "You know the ISSUES crew will always have your back! Even if you're not in the agency anymore. Whatcha need?"

"Just a few things.."

When he hung up with ISSUES, he smirked. You could ALWAYS count on them. They took care of devices, outfits..you name it. Alan decided to text Jenna, Josh, and Shayley to meet up with him in front of the school at 10 AM. Thank God he didn't have to wait, it was already that time. Once he steps outside, he waves to the trio.

"Double J, thats Shay."

"That rhymes." Josh laughs, waving at the unknown guy.

"So, boss, we're here!" Shay salutes.

"I came up with the perfect thing. You three head back to HQ and figure out what Lionel is up to! If anyone asks you two, just say that you're training them, Shayley."

"What will you do?" Jenna asks.

"I'm going to try and get Jerry's other phone. I know he must of left it in his dorm."

"Watch out for O..Oli." Josh warns him, slightly flinching at his lovers name. "Where do we meet up afterwards or if we find anything?"

"Starbucks!" Alan shrugs his shoulders. "If thats cool."

"Ugh, I have to return to that place again. Not cool, man!" Shayley frowns.

"No one cares what you think." His best friend teases and the two guys walk off, talking about some nonsense, giving this second to grab Jenna by the wrist.

"I swear to god Jenna. If you or Josh are bullshitting us, I will say both of your secrets out loud. I can promise you that. And-" he says, gripping his hold on her. "I keep my promises."

Jenna struggles, trying to get out of his grip. "W-what secrets?"

"Don't play dumb with me. You're in love with Joshy and the only reason why you want to help is not only because you want Jerry dead, but you want Josh to be happy. And the only way he'll ever be happy is if he has Oli back." Alan lets go of Jenna, smirking. "I know I'm smart."

"Please dont tell him!" Jenna bites her lip.

"I wont if, of course, this isn't a trick of yours."

"It's not! Wait..whats Josh's secret?"

"That, my dear, is for me to know and for you to try and figure it out."

xxx

Alan reaches his rivals dorm and tries to open the door but it was locked. He reaches down his pocket, taking out a paper clip, undoes it, and picks the lock. Entering the room slowly, he looks around to see if Oli was there. Once he finished, he began to look all over the room.

"Alright, if I were a phone..where would I be? Ugh, Alan you sound like Shayley!" Alan walks over to the messier side of the room, guessing it was Jerrys. He searches his desk, finding the phone underneath some used shirt, bingo. Shoving the phone into his pocket, he hears the doorknob moving. Alan runs, sliding underneath his bed, the only place that was clean.

"Yeh, yeh. I know whats my part." Oli says, slamming the door. "Look, it wasn't my fault that some kid bumped into me and I dropped the file! We're getting it back arent we? So relax, wanker. I'm showering in a few." Oli gets closer to the bed, leaving Alan to fear for his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you listen to issues, you'd know case isn't with them anymore but idc i love him and i HAD to put him in my story.

but oh alan ur screwed :-)