Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

seventeen.

Josh wasn't too happy on what he was assigned to do. Hell, would you be okay if you had to talk to your ex just to save someone who isn't your friend? Okay, scratch that, maybe no. Josh had a million things going through his head; he had many things to say to Oli, just didn't know what to say.

"You honestly think that Oli's going to fetch something for Jerry?" Josh asks Alan.

Alan nods. "Yeah, Jerry might be smart but I know his dumbass would forget something. Thats where you come in. Please don't fail me now. I...get that this is hard to do but--"

The british man slaps his back, giving him a small smile. "Hey, you sound like a pansy. I have your back okay? We're mates."

"Aww."

"Even if you're a pansy all the time."

"Thanks..wait, hey!"

xxx

Inside the warehouse, Austin was tied to a chair and had a mouth cloth tightly tied around his mouth. He struggled every second to get out of the grip but it was no use, stupid Jerry.

Jerry cackles, seeing how his current boyfriend (or ex really) was in pain. He lived for torturing people. "Do you know why you're here, Aus?" pause. "Thats right, you can't talk." He takes out his knife, cutting the cloth off.

"You're fucking crazy!" Austin spits on his face, making Jerry wipe it off instantly. He places the weapon near his neck.

"Keep talking like that and you'll be dead within seconds, you got that?"

Austin nods, feeling defeated.

"Good boy. Now." Jerry puts the knife away. "You're here because of one reason..I've been hiding a big lie from you..wait, two actually. So, I'm a spy. I work for this agency and Oli and Lio? Yeah they work for me. Funny thing is, you told Alan that you hated how he kept a lie from you. He never really lied. Yeah, he has no girlfriend. That stupid girl you saw? Works for me too."

Austins jaw tightens, his voice . "What the fuck Jerry."

"Ah ah ah, talk and you'll be sorry. Quit interrupting me, god, you're so annoying. As I was saying, he's an agent. But he had to keep his little mouth shut in order to keep you safe. He failed nonetheless.." Jerry laughs. "Second reason, well, babe, have you seen your dad?"

"Dont call me babe!"

"Answer me."

"...no?" Austin glares at the man. "Where the hell is he?!"

"He's dead."

"No...no...no..n-no. He..h-he can't be..no. You're lying!" He couldn't be dead. No. No. No.

Jerry rolls his eyes, "The day that he forbid you to ever see me again, I sneaked into your house while you hung out with Oli and I found out that he was friends with my boss's rival. He wasn't a spy no. But as I found documents, he came in. I threw a knife straight at him. Do you know where it went through? His heart. I cleaned up all the evidence and I made sure no one knew about this. You thought he was alive because he sent letters to you? That was all me. You're welcome."

Austin begins to cry uncontrollably, "No! I can't fucking believe you did this to me, no no n-no. Y-you stupid..y-ou.."

"Oh quit your bitching." Jerry sighs. "Your dad needed to die, baby. I needed to be with you..but of course.." his voice lowers. "You decided to keep that promise to him. You hurt me, Carlile, so I hurt him. And now.. I hurt you."

"I f-fuck..f-fuck you!"

"But, Austin, I already did.." Jerry lets out a maniac laugh, watching Austin cry and struggle with the rope. Just then, Oli and Lionel brought two packages, placing them on a table nearby.

"So what are these for, Jerry?" Lio asks, wiping a sweat from his forehead, ignoring the cries of mercy from Austin.

"Open it up.." a devious smile appears on the spys face.

The two open up the boxes, revealing torturing tools..um, what?

"You..you're planning to burn him and everything?" Oli gulps, this isn't what he signed up for. Or dragged to.

"No shit." Jerry scoffs, grabbing a whip from the box. "Before I slit his throat, it'll be fun to mess with him hahahaha."

"I think I'm going to be sick.." Lio comments before running out the door.

When Oli steps away from the scene, Jerry stops him.

"Where the hell do you think you're going? You work for me, remember? You're not done yet."

"W-what do you want?"

"Fetch me my water bottle. Its in the trunk. NOW."

xxx

Oli mutters some incoherence, opening the trunk of Jerry's car and reaches for a water bottle, he closes the trunk afterwards. Sure, leave to him to be his bitch. This sucked and he was taking it too far.. A cough is heard and Oli turns around quickly to see his old lover.

"Hey, Oli, its been a while, right?"

The water bottle drops just as his own heart does too.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah man, jerry is nuts. and this took forever bc of school