Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

six.

Alan laughs a few seconds later, knowing this was probably another Justin prank."Haha..funny. No seriously, whats the real thing you had to tell me?"

Andy and Shayley look at each other, shaking their heads. "Its not a joke."

"W-what?"

"Shay, explain." Justin tells his other agent.

"Remember when I visited you?" Alan nods quickly, "Well when I left someone ran into me, knocking me down. Being the sassy mother fucker that I am I tell him 'Dick much? thanks.' but he ignores my comment and runs off. I didnt quite see his face which sucks. Anyway, he dropped this." Shay holds up a black file folder. "This contains a file on both Austin and his dad. Me and Andy looked through it because he's the only one I trust besides Adam."

"Aw, I love you man." Andy slaps his back playfully.

"Love you too!" Shay laughs. "It has everything. His schedule, his life story for some reason, what his dad did for a living..stuff about us, the HQ in general. Most importantly..how to get Austin away from you guys and possibly kill him."

It was now Justin's turn to talk. "We're thinking that whoever is after him enrolled his son, knowing that his son could get close to him enough to trick Austin and bring him to his dad." He lets out a scoff. "Of course he wont because you're going to make fucking sure no one touches him."

"I know! You have my word. So Shay, you didn't see what he was wearing?"

"All I noticed his black Clairemont college sweater. Sorry I couldn't see anything else."

"Its fine. I'll let you guys know if anything else happens or vice versa." Alan waves, hitting a button on his watch. He runs his hand through his hair, frustrated. That was a lot to take in. He had to be on Austin's ass if he wanted to succeed with his mission. As if on cue, a knock is heard.

"Uh..Alan? You okay?" Austin's gentle voice asks. "I tried opening the door but its locked."

Alan unlocks the door, heading out. "Oh, it must have locked by itself...stupid door. ha-ha."

"Weird. I used a different bathroom anyway. The guys want to play some video games, you in?"

"Hell yeah!" The ginger smiles cutely.

"Great!" Austin takes his hand and he does not mind one bit, they walk off.

Little did they know that someone was actually in the bathroom. The mysterious person walks out after them, cackling. "Oh Alan.. you call yourself an agent? Next time check the closet.."

xxx

When they got to their usual hangout, Alan spotted Aaron heading towards the exit. Just as he was about to call his name out, he got a text from his roommate.

We decided to leave you two alone ;) you're welcome.

Alan mentally groans and texts back. 'not cool! wtf am i supposed to tell him'

Idk. Make up something! See you later ;)

The ginger puts his phone away, annoyed. "They ditched us."

"Oh?" Austin looks down at him. "How about I make up for the 90's day right now instead?"

"Lead the way!"

xxx

Forgetting that they were just ditched, Alan and Austin were having a blast. Watching comedy movies, old TV shows, and cartoons..yeah, life couldn't get any better than this. Alan had fallen asleep actually, he didnt get enough of sleep the other night, he had too much things on his mind. His body began to shift when he heard a faint groan. Waking up completely, he saw Austin with his head down low.

"Austin.. are you okay?" Alan asks softly, sitting up.

"Huh?" he sighs. "Yeah, I'm good."

Alan scoffs, what a bad liar. Knowing him for at least a week, he learned many things. For example, he cared too much about other people, not that it was a bad thing, it just meant people taking advantage over him. "I'm here for you, so if you want to stop lying, you can."

Austin let out a chuckle, "Its stupid." he makes eye contact with the agent. "Fine I'll tell you. See, Jerry.." Oh. Its about Jerry. Why didn't he realize this? "Since we got back together..everything has been fine. Today I asked him if he was going to the cookout. He said yes. Then around 12ish, I texted him again to see where he was. He told me.." Austin gulps, as if trying to hold back some tears. "h-he told me to leave him alone..and I tried..I fucking tried texting him over and over again..but he never replied."

Alan felt a strange pain around his chest, he didn't know whether it was from being mad at Jerry or because he saw Austin in almost tears, which broke his heart. Feeling sort of brave, he wraps an arm around his waist, squeezing his side, comfortably. "Aw..please don't cry, okay?" He juts out his lip, pouting at him. "It kills me to see you like this especially because of that bastard."

Austin leaned his head on Alan's neck, sighing. "It just..sucks, you know? When you love someone and all they do is hurt you. But you cant walk away from them, especially with everything we've been through."

"If you want to cry, you can. I wont leave your side." With that being said, Austin had actually began to cry and Alan promised himself that when he sees Jerry..that douche bag is dead.

xxx

The next day, Alan's alarm clock woke him up at 8. He got dressed in about 10 minutes since he was being lazy. He envied Aaron, the guy had his class at 12. Why couldn't he choose that? Oh, thats right. Austin chose that time, therefore, Justin too. So not fair. Putting on his cat necklace, he looks down at it, almost laughing at the memory of him and Shayley. He also placed his special pen into his pocket, just in case. Alan looked down at his paper to see which classroom he had to go. 215.

When he entered his class, some kids were already at their desired seats. He decided to sit in the back for two reasons. One, he hated being in the front, socializing with others sucked. Two, he knew that Austin would sit back there too. Looking down at his shirt, he realized he randomly chose a band shirt. Props to him!

"Ahem." A voice snaps out of his own thoughts and looks up at the figure. It was a skinny, short brown haired, pale-ish looking guy who wore a white tank that said DROP DEAD in bright red, had tattoos all over his body and had a angry look. "Thats my seat." his voice drips with venom but his British accent made it sound lovely.

"I don't see your name on it." Alan replies back.

"Look kid." The guy gets closer to his face, "This is my damn seat, now get out! I don't want to beat your ass on the first day back."

Alan gives up his seat, purposely bumping his shoulder with him as he goes to sit somewhere else. Since he still didn't want to be in the front, he chooses to be in the middle. A blonde girl turns to look at him, giving Alan a small smile.

"Oli's giving you a hard time, aye?" She must be Australian, the cat lover could tell just by her accent. "Sorry about him, he's a cunt."

Shrugging his shoulders, he rolls his eyes. "Its whatever."

"I'm Jenna! And this here-" she points to the guy next to her that wears a plaid red shirt, "is Joshy!"

"Don't call me that." 'Joshy' glares at her. "Its Josh, you Australian woman." Whoa, another British guy? Did this school have every ethnicity or was it just him thinking that?

"He's just mad because Oli isn't sitting with us. Nor is he ever." Jenna seems to remind him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry."

Josh looks at Alan, acting like Jenna didn't say anything about Oli. "Whats your name, mate?"

"Alan."

"Nice to meet you!" he smiles at him. "Excuse Jenna, she's a blonde."

The ginger couldn't help but to laugh, he already liked them. Their professor entered, placing his stuff on his desk. So if class was starting..where hell was Austin?
♠ ♠ ♠
oo00o0o0oh i uploaded the next day. new record? i think yes haha

i like josh and oli together tbh, i ship it~~ ok till next time :*