Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

nine.

Shayley drags Alan across the room, exiting the lounge, as they walk, they pass the host of the party, Fronz. With a cig in his mouth and a shot on his hand, he stood next to his best friend, Ben Bruce, another British guy who had snakebites and shaggy brown hair. Those two threw the craziest parties, well, at least thats what Alan hears. He knows Fronz from his math class, the guy who never gave a fuck about anything. He didn't talk to Ben, he just knew they came in a trio. The third person, Danny Worsnop, usually hung out but Alan had never seen him.

"Fuck him hard!" Fronz winks at the two agents, making Ben smirk.

"Don't worry!" Shay yells back, completely laughing, but this wasn't funny to Alan.. more embarrassing than ever. They finally reach the end of the hallway where its not fully quiet, but enough to hear each other without having to yell.

"How did you get here? What happened? Are you okay? Did you-"

"Chill!" his best friend tells him. "Okay, Justin wanted me to come and find you so we can talk about whats going on. But your RA told me you were at a party." Shay laughs, throwing a thumbs up. "Nice, by the way. Lets go to your dorm."

xxx

Closing the door behind them, Alan sees a figure moving. They look at each other, giving a signal to jump whoever the figure was. The ginger takes off his necklace, pointing the ears out while Shayley pushes the person against the wall, having a good grip on him. Alan puts the pointy weapon to his neck.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" The familiar voice shouts.

Alan, with his free hand, reaches to the light switch and turns it on. "Lionel?!" They both let him go and Lionel sighs out of relief.

"Jesus Christ, did you forget I was your friend?!" he laughed.

"Nice to see you too?" Alan comments, confused to why he was here.

Lionel, the darker man, put on a serious face. "I have some information that will help you out."

"Oh?" Shay replies, "Do tell."

The not so intruder anymore sits down on Alan's bed. "Alright. So you know how I got kicked out? Dont answer that! Haha. Well, I was set up. After finals, everyone decided to throw a big party. There was booze and everything. Someone spiked my drink and when I woke up I was on my bed. Aaron explained that someone framed me of bringing coke to the party and bringing illegal drugs, which obviously, was not true. No one believed me."

"Why not?"

Lionel frowns, "Police entered, did a drug test on me and checked all of my stuff. The test was positive and they found heroine underneath my pillow. I fucking swear it wasn't me. But not even my friends believed me."

Not getting the point, Alan raises an eyebrow. "I'm sorry that happened..but what does this have to do with anything?"

"Since I failed my mission, Justin fired me. He didn't want to hear what I had to say. Anyway, as I was exiting out Clairemont, Jerry stood at the entrance laughing at me."

Shay crosses his arms. "No way."

"He works for Bokan, he had the nerve to ask me to join their side. Thats why he framed me! I would have killed him right there and there..I knew if I did that then I couldn't tell anyone the real story. So when I bumped into Austin earlier, he told me about you Alan. I figured two can help me clear my name?" he asks, fiddling with his thumbs.

Alan blushes, "He talked about me?"

"This is not time for your school girl crush!" Shay scolds him, although he was happy that his best friend seemed to be interested in him.

"Shut up." he reaches up to hit the guy, not realizing that the other agent had his foot sticking out, so he tripped, accidentally landing on top of him.

"Fronz and Ben said you came here so I--" Austin stood at the door with Tino, shocked at the scene. Dammit, Alan. How do you forget to lock the door?

"This isnt what it looks like!" Alan exclaims, trying to get up.

"Seems like you're doing fine..um, we'll leave you to it. Bye Lio, uh..Alan." Austin manages to get out, trying to not show his disappointment.

Shayley had pushed him off and got up. "Shit.."

Alan groaned, getting up afterwards. "He probably thinks we're together!"

"Thank you captain obvious."

xxx

Deciding to lock the door this time, Alan had gotten drinks for the two men. "Okay, so what the hell. Jerry is a spy?! and works for Bokan?"

Lionel takes a sip of his root beer. "Yep."

"Whoa whoa whoa," Agent 613 says, "Who's Bokan?"

"Beau Bokan. Our main rival, well Justin's really. They used to be friends and he even worked for J's parents. Something went wrong on a mission and he quit, completely breaking their friendship. He swore to get his revenge. So he made his own HQ." Alan explains.

"I believe Jerry is his top student, I don't know how, but he is. Luckily for me, I have some dirt on him." Lio smirks. "Since Austin and I were close, he showed me where he lived and when they were on some date, I snooped his house. This douche has two phones. His regular right? Then, the other..its his spy one. He hides it very well."

Alan runs his hand through his hair, taking this all in. "How did you find it?"

"Idiot boy left it on top of his laptop. I looked through it and it had some weird coordinates. And other agents as contacts. Uh their names.." he takes out a paper from a pocket. "Jenna, Josh and Oli."

The ginger blinks for a couple of seconds. "What?!"

Shay looks at his best friend. "You know them?"

"Yeah! Jenna and Josh are cool. Oli's a dick." He shakes his head. "Cant believe it."

"Stay close to them," Lio tells him. "From what I read on Jerry's phone..they're planning to do something next week. Shay, I want you to tell Justin. Dont mention me because he hates me." Letting out a small laugh, he then looks at Agent 521. "You! Keep a close eye on Jerry, it is after all your mission right?"

"...how did you know?"

Lionel stands up, placing the empty root beer on the night stand. "Well seems like I've run out of time! I'll clock you guys. J never took mine haha." he walks over to the window, opening it up.

"Wait!" Alan shouts but it was too late, the former agent had jumped out.

"Please tell me you don't think this is sketchy." Shay says.

"That's what I was thinking too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Agent 613 is shay btw i forgot to give him a number hahaha

but ok lio u seem sketch as fuck. ~