Status: Completed.

Hotel California.

The Fourth Day.

Lillian, dressed in nothing but a sports bra and Nike shorts with tennis shoes to match, wiped the sweat from her forehead. She pressed the up arrow on the treadmill, increasing the elevation. Then she pushed the plus sign, increasing the speed. Her breathing became heavy as her legs began to grow extremely worn. Her ponytail bounced wildly behind her as she continued running.

The door to the small workout room opened. Lillian's eyes darted to the left wall - Which was a giant mirror - And saw Matt. Basketball shorts, worn out Adidas, and a muscle shirt. He looked extremely... Good at the moment.

His eyes met hers, a soft smile gracing his face,"Good morning," He greeted her quietly.

"Good afternoon, actually," She pointed to the clock on the wall infront of her,"It's twelve o'six."

"Same thing."

"If you say so."

Another few button pushes, and Lillian was running top speed. Matt couldn't take his eyes off her,"You and your sister look nothing alike. She's intimidating and... Has the dark sort of vibe to her. You, on the other hand... You look sweet and-and harmless. Nothing like her."

"Thanks." She smiled softly.

Matt walked over and turned off the treadmill, nearly causing Lillian to faceplant onto the ground. But he couldn't take it anymore. His shorts were suddenly constricting him. The blonde looked way too tempting for Matt to even try and pass up. She looked up just in time to see him lick his lips. He grabbed her waist softly; Unable to control himself, he pressed his lips to her neck, kissing softly. Frozen in place, Lillian stood absolutely still. She let Matt do as he pleased. This was the moment she thought would never come - He was throwing away Evelyn for her. A man had finally changed his mind, for the first time.

Realizing the stakes, Lillian grabbed Matt's face in her hands and kissed him softly. He tightened his grip on her waist, rubbing their lower halves together. An unexpected moan escaped Lillian's lips as she felt just exactly how excited Matt was,"I wasn't even this hard for your sister," He whispered in her ear,"God damn, there's just something about you, Lill, something I'm dying to have."

Lillian tugged on Matt's shorts as he guided her over to the weight bench. He sat her down as he got to his knees,"I bet you taste delicious." She blushed a deep read as Matt pulled her shorts down along with her panties. He slid his fingers into her, slowly pumping in and out of her wet core, fueled by her soft moans.

"M-Matt," She mewled quietly,"Oh m - Please don't stop."

"I won't," He promised darkly, increasing his pace. Once he felt her insides beginning to contract around his digits, he swiftly removed them.

"Liar!" Lillian whined.

Matt chuckled and rested her thighs on his shoulders. He gently kissed her clit, making her squirm, before dragging his tongue up and down her slit. Her moans grew louder when he shoved his tongue into her, using his thumb to rub her clit harshly. As she neared her climax yet again, Matt switched tactics and sucked on Lillian's clit, moving his fingers in and out of her.

Seconds later, she came hard, Matt licking up every bit of her juices. Her breathing calmed down a little just as Matt came back up,"You taste even better than I thought." He grinned, pulling her bottoms up.

"Oh my god," She quietly heaved,"I've never felt so good in my life, Matt."

"Come to my hotel room tonight," He pressed a soft kiss to her lips,"I need to be buried deep fucking inside of you." Hearing his dirty words, Lillian moaned softly.

"I need you inside of me," She whispered,"Really, really bad."

"I need you too, baby." He kissed her again, biting her bottom lip before swiping his tongue over it to soothe the small tingles of pain.

"Don't tease me," She looked up into his eyes, pulling away.

"You like it."

She giggled as he pecked her lips once more,"Nine tonight?"

"Perfect," He grinned,"Room thirty six. Don't forget."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Lillian poked at the fast food that Evelyn had picked up for dinner. It was just around eight fifty seven, and she couldn't keep her mind off of Matt. Evelyn, however, looked ghastly pale. Her red lips were now a very pale pink - Similar to Lillian's. She had bags under her eyes, and was coughing every two seconds, just about.

Realization hit Lillian: This must be what it's like to have someone withdraw from you.

"Turn off the light, I'm going to sleep." Evelyn's voice cracked. Lillian nodded and pulled the cord, the room going pitch black. Leaving her food out, Lillian stood up and walked to the restroom.

"I'm going to take a shower." She spoke quietly. Lillian closed and locked the door, turning on the shower - Which she didn't use. She took advantage of the noisy shower and got dressed, eager to see Matt. Jeans, a muscle shirt and ballet flats were going to have to do.

When Lillian was entirely positive that Evelyn was sound asleep, she turned off the shower and crept outside, tip toeing towards the stars. Surprisingly, the dark haired woman hadn't caught her. Smiling like a madman at her success, Lillian nearly flew up the stairs towards Matt's room, where he was already outside waiting for her.

"You're late." He grinned.

She scoffed,"By like, five minutes!"

"Well, it's five minutes too late," He grabbed her hips, planting gentle kisses to her lips. Mat ran his hand up her side, using his other hand to open his door. Lillian kissed back softly, working at his belt buckle as he laid them back on his bed. Matt groaned and kicked off his pants.

"Commando?" Lillian asked, sitting up.

"I'm all ready for you."

"I can see that," She laughed as Matt worked her clothes off, leaving her entirely exposed; She shivered,"What do you plan to do to me?"

"Fuck you until you're shaking," He smirked, trailing kisses down her neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO HEY, SMUT'S UP AHEAD, JUST SO YOU KNOW.