Status: Completed.

Hotel California.

The Fourth Day.

Matt groaned loudly as he pushed himself inside of Lillian slowly. She bit her lip, keeping her moans bottled up, as Matt kissed her neck roughly - Small squeaks leaving her pink lips. When she started bucking her hips, Matt increased his pace; Lillian's small, delicate hands clutching his shoulders, her hair falling infront of her face. Wanting to hear her moans, Matt switched their position from sitting to missionary.

He swung her left leg over his shoulder, holding onto her left thigh with much force. Her teeth dug into her bottom lip as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Matt's new position finally allowed him to hit the spot that he'd been dying to reach inside of Lillian. She moaned, nice and loud, digging her nails into his shoulders as he leaned down and kissed her.

Lillian, so close to her own release that she could almost taste it, nibbled on Matt's lower lip as he thrusted harder, groaning. The hot ball in the pit of her stomach tightened to an almost unbearable vice,"Oh god," Lillian mewled softly; Matt hit her spot dead on, repeatedly,"Oh god, Matt!" She exclaimed as she came undone, her hips bucking wildly.

Matt pulled out of her before slamming into her again with brutal force,"I'm so close," He panted. Lillian clenched the sheets in her hands tightly as Matt pounded into her center with no mercy whatsoever. The grip he had on her thigh and hip were bound to leave bruises, but the pleasure overruled that.

All too soon, Matt groaned loudly - The sound echoing off his hotel room walls - And spilled inside of the petite young woman below him. Her soft moan dragged out as she felt his seed coat her walls. Instead of pulling out of her, Matt grabbed her waist and laid beside her, panting heavily. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, kissing the skin softly multiple times.

Lillian smiled and wrapped her arms around him,"I take it I'm staying the night," She whispered.

"Please," He murmured,"I need you here with me. You aren't just some random fuck, you know. I don't want to do that to you. You're so gorgeous, Lill, stay w-"

"Sh," She interrupted him, kissing his head,"Go to sleep."

He looked up, resting his chin on her stomach,"You're like an angel, you know that? So heavenly and angelic... Nice, and sweet..."

"The same goes for you." She met his eyes as she spoke.

"Definitely not. If you knew my past-" Matt cut himself off with a laugh. Lillian frowned and looked down at the hazel eyed man. He was looking at the wall, absent mindedly tracing his full name onto her bare hip.

"That's the past," She whispered,"I understand you can't change that but you can always think about what you're doing in the present to change your future."

"You're like a guardian angel."

Lillian laughed, this time, thinking about all the times that she had tried her hardest to protect Evelyn from being damned,"Feels like that, sometimes."

Matt, finally, looked up at her,"I feel like you're hiding things from me, like everything you say has a double meaning to it, and I'm not catching onto the actual truth. Are you keeping me in the dark about something?"

Even though Matt barely knew Lillian - And more so, they weren't even dating - He was acting so different with her. He wanted to be committed to her. He'd planned to stay at the hotel for three more days, and then - If he had to - He'd walk home. And now, he was making it his mission to leave Hotel California with an official commitment to Lillian. One way, or another.

She pursed her lips,"Some things are better left unsaid," Was her justified answer,"If I told you the whole truth... We wouldn't be able to see each other, anymore. You have to understand that I-I'm not normal, Matt. I say what I say for a reason. You're right, everything I say does have a double meaning. But you have to figure it out on your own. That's the game - That's the fun."

"So I'm just fun to you?" Matt's eyes darkened in anger.

"No!," She nearly shouted,"No, you aren't!"

"Then what am I?"

"It depends on what you choose, who you pick... That'll determine the rest of your life. Promise me something?"

"It depends." He angrily mocked.

Lillian ignored it and went on,"You''' think out everything you do from right now up until you leave this place. Don't be stupid and make impulsive decisions. Please?"

It was only then, upon seeing the twinkle of tears building up in her eyes, that Matt realized there was something to Lillian than she led on. She blinked the tears back and looked down at him, forcing a smile,"Please promise me." She repeated. Her feelings were too far gone. She was irrevocably in love with Matt - There was no use in denying it - The truth was, she'd be beyond upset if Matt were to choose Evelyn and spend eternity suffering in Hell. It'd tear her apart from the inside out. It... It'd kill her.

"I promise," Matt leaned up and kissed her lips softly, taking her into his arms. She didn't fight back the silent tears as she buried her face in his chest,"I promise."