Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Meet the Family

Cameron’s POV:

“Wow, Megan is so special.” I say before we leave. It’s been two weeks since I last visited her. We talk every night because we want to make this work.

“Do you even know her last name?” Zach asks me.

“Yes, I do, her last name is Foster. Do you know Maddi’s last name?” I ask him and he thinks for a minute.

“It’s Beed! No, wait, it’s Reed. Yeah, that’s it.” He says and I laugh.

“Sure, Zach, you are so in love.” I tell him and Michael walks up.

“Guess what, I know more about Carrie than you both know about Megan and Maddi combined.” He tells us and we look at him.

“You’ve known Carrie longer.”

“Exactly my point. Carrie and I are solid for the rest of our lives. I don’t give you two that long before the distance becomes too much.”

“Do you want to bet on it?” Zach asks and we all look at each other.

“I don’t care what you two do but I’m not betting on my relationship length. That isn’t fair to Megan.” I tell them.

“Cameron’s right, we shouldn’t bet on that.” Michael agrees with me and I smile a bit.

“Fine we won’t bet on them.” Zach says and grabs his stuff. “Come on, let’s go before we miss our plane and upset the girls.”

“I can’t believe I’m meeting her parents.” I take a deep breath.

“We can’t believe we’re meeting your girlfriend.” Bridget says and looks at me. She just turned 13 and is starting to go into her teenage years.

“She’s really sweet and I know you’ll love her.” I tell them and I know I look like a stupid boy in love but it doesn’t bother me.

“Alright, that means if I start asking her a billion questions she won’t freak out, right?” My dad jokes and I look at him.

“Please don’t scare her off. I’m sure she’s got some things she doesn’t want to talk about. How about you don’t pressure her.” I say and board the plane.

“Dad’s just kidding.” Anna tells me.

“I know he is but I don’t want any of you to scare Megan off.” I tell her.

“Fine, we’ll behave for you.” Anna rolls her eyes and goes to sit by Bridget. The plane lands and I speed over to the college.

“Megan, I have family!” I yell down the hall and she runs out of her room.

“Cameron!” She yells and jumps into my arms. I spin her around and kiss her.

“I’m Melissa.” My mom hugs Megan.

“I’m Geoff.” They shake hands.

“Hi, I’m Anna.”

“I’m Bridget. Don’t hurt my brother.” I can’t believe Bridget.

“Apologize to Megan. Sorry, she’s in her teen years.” I tell Megan who just laughs.

“Cam, it’s okay. Bridget, I won’t hurt Cameron, I promise you.” Megan tells her and Bridget smiles.

“Good because he’s my big brother.”

“I’m with Bridget, don’t hurt him.” Anna says and I give up trying to civilize them.

“So, how about we go out and get something to eat so we can meet Megan?” My mom suggests.

“That sounds great.” My dad says.

“My parents are already at the restaurant.” Megan adds.

“Then let’s get going.” I say and grab Megan’s hand then we head out.