Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Not a Break Up

Megan’s POV:

“I can’t believe you’re here!” I yell when Cameron leaves. Maddi smiles at me.

“Well here I am.” She says and I scream again.

“What is going on out here?” Carrie comes out of our room. “Maddi, hi!”

“Hey, Carrie.” We’ve all become really close friends and I know college is going to be amazing this year. I walk in the room and they both follow me.

“Cameron will come back as much as he can. All the guys will visit us when they can.” Carrie tells me.

“That’s not what upsets me. Maddi, I almost told him but I just can’t.” She looks at me.

“You’ve only been together a week, don’t let it bother you. I’m sure you’ll tell him eventually when it’s the right time.”

“I’m too afraid to love him. What if I fall for him then tell him and he can’t take it? What if my scars are too much for him to handle?” I ask her and start to cry.

“What’s going on? Meg, are you okay?” I tell her what’s going on.

“Now do you see why I can’t tell him?” I ask Carrie.

“That’s not terrible. Megan, you have to tell him. All parts of a relationship rely on trust.” Carrie tells me and I just can’t.

“Carrie’s right, Meg, Cameron deserves to know. It is part of your past not who you are now.”

“I know you’re right but I can’t tell him.”

“That is all up to you. If he finds out, though, it’s not our fault.” Maddi tells me.

“I’m not trying to put it on you. All of this on me just like everything always will be! I should just break up with Cameron right now.” My phone rings and its Cameron.

“I’m about to take off. I just wanted to say goodbye and I’ll try to fly out in a couple of weeks. What if I just bring my family then?” He asks me and I smile.

“Sure, Cam, that sounds perfect. I’ll try to get my parents down here then, too.”

“Okay, bye, I love you.” He says and my heart flutters.

“I love you, too.” I hang up and my friends are smiling at me.

“That didn’t sound like a break up.” Carrie says with a smirk and I’m too happy to be upset about it.

“No, because it wasn’t a break up. I like him too much; Cameron makes everything better.”

“He’s been doing that for two years.” Maddi reminds me.

“Yeah, he has. He’s just amazing like that.” I tell them.

“Alright, it’s late, I’m going to my dorm.” Maddi stands up and grabs her stuff.

“We’re going shopping this weekend.” Carrie announces and I look at her.

“We are definitely getting along.” I say and we all laugh.

“Be careful with this one. She’s too girly for her own good.” I stick my tongue out at Maddi.

“This one is too, too, too, I don’t know. She’s too something for her own good.” Maddi and Carrie laugh then Maddi leaves.

“Is it just me or is this year going to be amazing?” I ask.

“We’re going to have a great year.” Carrie says and we go to bed.