Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Secrets and Tours

Zach’s POV:

I go to Maddi’s the next day.

“Come on, we are going somewhere special.” I tell her.

“That sounds perfect.” She looks amazing. I’m not sure why she keeps agreeing to go out with me but I love that she does.

“Let’s hope tonight ends better than last night.” I say and Maddi looks at me.

“No kidding. Megan cried about their fight for two hours.” She tells me.

“Cameron didn’t say much. He just said he asked the wrong thing and Megan blew up at him. Is she hiding something?” I ask.

“Well, yeah, she is, but don’t tell anyone.” Now I want to know.

“What’s she hiding.”

“Don’t ask about it, Zach.”

“Is it so bad no one can talk about it?” I may be in a touchy area but I want to know what’s going on with my friend’s girlfriend.

“Drop the subject, okay?” Maddi yells.

“Alright, I’m sorry.” I say and Maddi calms down.

“Just trust me when I say don’t mention this to anyone. Megan will tell Cameron when she’s ready to talk about it.”

“I can respect that. Do you have any secrets?” I ask and she laughs.

“Hmm, maybe you’ll figure that out one day.” She kisses me and we go to a tent on the beach.

“Hopefully I get to learn a lot about you, Maddi.”

“Zach, I think you will. I can see us being together for a while.” She says and I put my arm around her.

“Maddi, can we talk seriously for a minute?” I ask her and she finds a quiet spot for us to talk.

“What’s going on?”

“The guys and I are talking about going on tour again. That means we can’t be together for a couple of months, is that okay?” I ask her.

“When would the tour be?” Maddi asks me.

“Probably in January and we would get back in March or something.” I tell her and she thinks for a minute then gets up. “Maddi?”

“I need to think about it, Zach.”

“What is there to think about?” I ask her.

“The fact that I won’t see you and you’ll be having a great time with girls that aren’t me!” She yells and starts to walk away from me.

“Remember what I said about talking things out.” I tell her and she looks at me with a smile.

“Okay then let’s talk. I want so badly to tell you not to meet with fans but I won’t do that because it isn’t fair.”

“We can skip that if you aren’t comfortable with it.” I tell her and she shakes her head.

“No, Zach, I won’t ask you to do that.” She says. I am so glad she understands me. I don’t deserve someone so special and I won’t let her get away.

“Thank you, Maddi.” I say.

“I really don’t want to fight with you, Zach. Promise me you’ll call every day so I know you haven’t forgotten me.”

“I will call you any chance I get.” I tell her and we head back to her dorm.

“Cam, yesterday was crazy, I’m sorry.” I hear Megan say.

“Break it up.” I tell them and Megan glares at me. I’m fine as long as Maddi loves me.