Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Dysfunction

Megan’s POV:

“Cam, what if I need to talk to you?” He has just told me the guys want to do a tour in January.

“You can call me anytime.” He tells me and the tears start. I promised myself I wouldn’t cry but they won’t stop.

“I’m sorry, I’m trying not to do this.” He holds me close and kisses me.

“Meg, I’ll be here for you no matter what. Sure I’ll be touring, but it’s just two months that I’ll be gone. I’m in California all the time as it is.” He just doesn’t get it.

“And if I need you I can call you. I like talking to you every day and not worrying about what time zone you’re in because I know. I like not worrying about what you’re doing because I know you aren’t currently playing a show. Cameron, I love you.” I say and the tears start again.

“I love you, too, Meg. I promise I will call you when I get up and before I go onstage. Then I’ll call you after if you want so you know when I’m available for you.” He tells me.

“You don’t have to call after. I’ll probably be asleep as it is and you’ll have to meet with fans. Am I being too needy?” I ask him because I don’t want to scare him off.

“No, not at all, Meg. I love that you can tell me how you’re feeling.” He doesn’t know how I’m feeling at all. I’m hiding so much from him.

“Is your family still in town?” I ask him and he smiles.

“I think they are.”

“Do you think they would be up for ice cream?” Cameron calls his mom to tell them where to meet us. I walk out and Mrs. Quiseng looks at me.

“Are you okay, Megan?” She asks me.

“Yeah, I am now. Cameron knows how to make me feel better.”

“You two have only been together two weeks. Don’t you think you’re moving a little too fast here?” She is looking at me and I know it’s not a question.

“Mom, really? Not right now. Megan has had a rough few days.” He takes my hand and butterflies attack me.

“I say this with complete respect, Mrs. Quiseng, but Cameron and I aren’t your average couple. We’ve liked each other for a long time. Heck, I love him and I know he loves me. Mrs. Quiseng, he’s good to me when he’s here and when he’s in California.” She smiles.

“Then I wish you two luck in what you do with your life.” She says. “Come on, the ice cream is my treat.”

“Words I never thought you would say.” Mr. Quiseng says.

“Geoff!” She yells.

“Dad!” Cameron and Anna yell.

“Sorry, it was just a statement, nothing was meant by it.” He says and Mrs. Quiseng goes to pay.

“Welcome to my family.” Cameron says and I laugh.

“They aren’t that bad.”

“Neither are your parents.” Cameron says with a raised eye brow.

“You haven’t met the rest of my dysfunctional family.” I tell him and he hugs me.

“I hope I get to meet them.”

“Maybe one day, Cameron.”